20 week weight loss Challenge! (With SpreadSheet!) 8/13 to 12/31

Options

Replies

• DanmaDi
    DanmaDi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My gain this week was no surprise, I happily enjoyed my own birthday celebrations and my nephew’s wedding. I am happy to have somewhat maintained my weight since this challenge started, I have had celebrations every week since 7/8 for bridal showers, birthday parties for grandchildren, step children, nieces, sister, myself and a wedding. One more birthday for my great-nephew next weekend and my stepson’s wedding 10/7. I am looking forward to a free weekend, however, since I am a football fan that will not happen until February when the season is over.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    eqi598kh4pmb.png

I Googled this and posted it to another thread. Apparently it is from an old WW program. I find it helpful, so I thought I would post it here as well :).
  • MarylandRose
    MarylandRose Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Scale went up this week. Had a FANTASTIC weekend celebrating my fiance's birthday plus a good friend stayed Friday-Sunday to go bridesmaid dress shopping for our wedding next May. I still hit my usual gym class Sat morning and she and I walked a ton both days...but I ended up eating out/attending celebrations for dinner and lunch Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
    PLUS my period is here. At least I know that *some* of the ludicrous jump on the scale is TOM-related water weight (cuz I was over but not 10k cal/day over!)
  • Juslilly
    Juslilly Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Up 2 pounds. Really struggled this week. Got to the gym only once. Couldn't stop the late night binge eating. Kind of surprised I didn't gain more than two pounds. Will try harder this week to stay on track. Congratulations to all of you who are getting the weight off and staying focused.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    Up 1/2 pound. Was a challenging week with two family parties. Wasn't able to log all the meals accurately and we had some celebratory drinks and desserts. I'm pleasantly surprised at the minimal 1/2 pound gain. Back at it with a vengeance today!
  • AlisonC2017
    AlisonC2017 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I know I'm way behind but just curious if I could get in on this till the remainder of 2017?
  • Rosiev2014
    Rosiev2014 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm way behind but have added myself! Got to get myself some motivation...have done so well till now but feel the motivation fading! 35lbs more to go, 17lbs of these in 2017!
  • techqu767
    techqu767 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Started losing weight the end of June after an emergency hernia operation. Doctor said my blood pressure was too high, here are some pills, good luck. I'll do it my way!
  • mrpow377
    mrpow377 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    kduk242fuhjz.png
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Hello All: If anyone has a Fitbit, please feel free to add me for some friendly, lively competition. My FB address is https://www.fitbit.com/user/3FVF9Y.

Hope everyone is hanging in there. This time of year is crazy with all the snacks everywhere!! :)
  • Juslilly
    Juslilly Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Really worked hard this week. Happy with the results. Going to try to keep it going into next week. Feeling deprived though. Missing out on some outings because I don’t want to be tempted to eat or drink what I shouldn’t have. Kind of a bummer.
  • mob82
    mob82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Disappointed in this week's results, but it's Thanksgiving this week, and that time of the month. Everything working against me, but I still managed to be down a 1/2lb. Hoping for better next week!
  • alteredsteve175
    Options
    Gained 2 lbs. from last week's weigh-in, although I was down 2.5 earlier in the week. AARRGGHH!

Went to an Oktoberfest party last night. I'm blaming the salty food. HAHA! Hang in there, amigos!
  • Steffie782000
    Steffie782000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    For the past 2 weeks having gains and I have been sooo good with my food and been running and hill training and frustrated that there is no loss. buh...I hope there is next week.
  • Roxaoxy25
    Roxaoxy25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in to! Count me in
  • Roxaoxy25
    Roxaoxy25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Also feel free to add me as friend
  • alteredsteve175
    Options
    Just checking in. 209 this morning. Moving in the right direction again. YAY!
  • sob1987
    sob1987 Posts: 10 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I would like to join it’s late but I can update my weekly weights dating back to the 13
  • alteredsteve175
    Options
    sob1987 wrote: »
    I would like to join it’s late but I can update my weekly weights dating back to the 13

Please join us. We need a few more active people in this challenge!