20 week weight loss Challenge! (With SpreadSheet!) 8/13 to 12/31

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm up but not surprised. I've managed to eat better this Tday than last year's. Progress, right? I've been doing MFP for almost a year, and I'm making forward progress (albeit slowly). I'm only about 10 pounds lighter, but I feel more in control and happier. Thanks to these challenges, and awesome people to help me through them, I'm in a better place. <3:)
  • Juslilly
    Juslilly Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm finding this challenge so helpful. Thank you to TheLosingStudent for setting it up. It's helping me stay motivated and connected to so many who struggle with weight issues. Losing weight and staying healthy is something I've had to work at my whole life. It's good to know their are others out there who feel your pain and really get it.
  • MarylandRose
    MarylandRose Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    For all that I had two Thanksgivings, I think I did pretty well. Worked out every day, ate light breakfasts and lunches, and had small servings at dinner - which allowed me to have seconds, which felt great. Obviously went over both days, but only to about maintenance, so not much harm done, and lots of tasty food enjoyed.
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    I took a quick look at the spreadsheet, and it looks like we all lost weight. I didn't read every single column, but it looks like we all made progress. That's really encouraging- high fives all around. Let's try to maintain, or even keep losing, over the next month. Congrats for all the hard work and making better choices. Yeah us!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    SheilaCali wrote: »
    I took a quick look at the spreadsheet, and it looks like we all lost weight. I didn't read every single column, but it looks like we all made progress. That's really encouraging- high fives all around. Let's try to maintain, or even keep losing, over the next month. Congrats for all the hard work and making better choices. Yeah us!

Hear hear! That's my goal, too. Get through this Christmas season without a gain. A loss will be icing on the (imaginary) cake!

• Jamiewhite1118
    Jamiewhite1118 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Is this still going on?
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    As far as I know. The chart is still up...
    Is this still going on?

• alteredsteve175
    Options
    Is this still going on?

Sure. Join us. The more the merrier.

Another similar thread for support and encouragement. Will run until June 2018.

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10613012/reaching-goal-weight-in-june-2018/p1

• alteredsteve175
    Options
    205.5 again this week. No loss - no gain. I'll take it. Better next week.
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    My last weigh-in was my best. Yeah me. I ate way too much today and will probably have gained that pound back, but I was celebrating. I was at this weight in July, but haven't seen it again until today. That was a long wait, but I'm going on vacation (Italy) next week and will miss the last 3 weeks. I went out with a bang! See you in 2018? Be good to yourselves until then...thanks again to TheLosingStudent for starting this challenge!
  • alteredsteve175
    Options
    Down 1 lb. today after the first Christmas party last night! I'll take that. YAY!
  • alteredsteve175
    Options
    AARRRGGGGHHHHH! 205 today. (Tell self - it's a journey.) :/:#
  • MarylandRose
    MarylandRose Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    If I can maintain this loss through the holidays, I will reach my goal! I didn't think it would happen - I have only a few vanity pounds to lose and I would rather stay at this weight and have more muscle than drop much further with no muscle gains - but continued consistency with food logging and regular workouts is paying off!
  • alteredsteve175
    Options
    Up 4.5 today. Not surprising - I have started a diet break for a couple of weeks. Still pleased with the progress on this challenge.

Another similar challenge going here. Please join us if you want to continue this type of challenge.

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10613012/reaching-goal-weight-in-june-2018/p1