Sex in your 20s compared to sex in your 30s ?

Options

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    tjkita wrote: »
    Booo, so you have a very low sex drive then?

You can always chase any of the other thirsty "omg-my-sex-drive-is-so-high-but-I-don't-get-any-from-my-partner" girls in here

I still have to meet a guy/man that doesn't think about sex half of the day.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

You can always chase any of the other thirsty "omg-my-sex-drive-is-so-high-but-I-don't-get-any-from-my-partner" girls in here

only half of the day?

.... jeez, what would one think about the rest of the day?
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

only half of the day?

.... jeez, what would one think about the rest of the day?

Beg/ manipulate to make it happen. Duh!
  • AskMorphis
    AskMorphis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I don't know any statistical result, thus I can only speak about my experience, and that shows nothing about a general trend, but only about my case
    Alright everyone. Let's get serious for a second. My sex drive as increased dramatically in my 30s. I don't know if it's because I workout everyday or because I'm healthier or what but it's pretty surprising. I've always heard men peak in their mid 20s? Can anyone relate to this or am I just weird? Lol

I'm in my mid 20s, and it's at the lowest it's ever been. We'll see how it will be in 10 years, but I doubt it can really be any lower.
    tlpina82 wrote: »
    There's a correlation between insulin resistance and Testosterone binding, which means, fatter people are statistically more prone to have lower testosterone levels in the bloodstream.

I maintained a good level of fitness from 14 until an injury when I turned 30 and only after gaining weight, i saw a decrease in sex drive.

When the healing ended and the workouts pushed my metabolism up again, my favorite little guy has been like Trigonometry.

That's interesting, I've noticed the absolute opposite. Since I've started working out, and losing weight, I've seen the decrease. It was very high a long time ago (I was a 1 per day guy), but has been lower and lower with the years, and it's pretty much down to none now.
    Is there some correlation between the people with high sex drives and the people who aren't getting any? When I wasn't getting it regularly I wanted it non stop. Now that it's available to me whenever I want, sometimes I would just rather go to sleep.

And I also take exception from that. I've not got any in years, and the more time it's been, the less I want some :tongue:

• gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 and my sex drive is still just as high if not higher than it has ever been. I don't remember a time at all when my sex drive dropped.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I'm a virgin B)

Maybe part of you. :laugh:

oh.... oh my goodness
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    So much better in my 30s, and even better in my 40s. Although I need a chiropractor and a few stretches after these days lol.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    So much better in my 30s, and even better in my 40s. Although I need a chiropractor and a few stretches after these days lol.

I read that as stretchers the first time. Almost spit out my water

A stretcher would also apply lol
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    the last time I had sex it was the best 45 seconds of my life.

when I 'came-to', I was expecting to see a beautiful woman; instead......well:

2.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160)

• jnher2211
    jnher2211 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I agree,I turned 30 6 months ago and my sex drive has gone up
  • lilac_bunny
    lilac_bunny Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Mines just higher when I'm happy
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Much higher sex drive now in my 30s since I got fit
  • Venus_88
    Venus_88 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Much better in 30s I guess due to experience. And there is a great variety of sex toys on the market that can be used solo and with partner that make it so fun
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I'm 40. Mine is a good twice of what it was when I was 20.
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's the opposite. Like guys peak In the 30s and girls peak in the 20s ?

Nope. I'm about to turn 41. My drive is more than twice what it was in my 20's.
  • rdix333
    rdix333 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wait, u forgot to mention sex in your 40's......
  • peckchris3267
    peckchris3267 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    My ex wife's sex drive increased in her thirties, just not with me. I was home with our baby while she was banging a bouncer at a club.