Sex in your 20s compared to sex in your 30s ?

Options
MEADOWS_FIT
MEADOWS_FIT Posts: 32 Member
Alright everyone. Let's get serious for a second. My sex drive as increased dramatically in my 30s. I don't know if it's because I workout everyday or because I'm healthier or what but it's pretty surprising. I've always heard men peak in their mid 20s? Can anyone relate to this or am I just weird? Lol

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,509 Member
    Options
    Lol, I had to beg more in my 30's.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Your now being fit definitely helps.

Agreed
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Lol, I had to beg more in my 30's.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Dog Sex

Man Begs

Wife Rolls Over & Plays Dead
  • MEADOWS_FIT
    Options
    I've been with the same girl for years. I'm not talking about sleeping around. I talking about sex drive.
    Obviously, being with someone for a long time will make you more comfortable. But, I've been in long term relationships before and it's never been like this. And maybe being fit as made me more confident? IDK.
  • MEADOWS_FIT
    Options
    That's the thing, I've always heard men peak in 20, women in their 30s. But, you're probably right. Everyone is different.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Alright everyone. Let's get serious for a second. My sex drive as increased dramatically in my 30s. I don't know if it's because I workout everyday or because I'm healthier or what but it's pretty surprising. I've always heard men peak in their mid 20s? Can anyone relate to this or am I just weird? Lol

Is this a question for men?
    Those are my favourites and I have to get my 2 cents in!
    I have noticed no increase or decrease from teens/twenties/thirties.
    I've been with the same girl for years. I'm not talking about sleeping around. I talking about sex drive.
    Obviously, being with someone for a long time will make you more comfortable. But, I've been in long term relationships before and it's never been like this. And maybe being fit as made me more confident? IDK.

Sex drive for me has always been high, but sometimes in relationships it gets kinda stifled for me with that individual, not my actual sex drive

• MEADOWS_FIT
    Options
    Maybe that's what is surprising to me. I've been in a relationship for over 5 years but my sex drive has increased? Usually it's the other way around.
  • MEADOWS_FIT
    Options
    I'm honestly just curious about other people's experiences. It's really not that serious. haha. Good problem to have!
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I've never had a problem with my sex drive.... :wink: other than maybe it's too damn high! Is that even a problem??? Lol. I say roll with it! Get it while it's hot! :D
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options

Can't remember. That's 20 years ago for me. I think its even better after 50. Perhaps more experienced and settled I suppose.
  • MEADOWS_FIT
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

Can't remember. That's 20 years ago for me. I think its even better after 50. Perhaps more experienced and settled I suppose.

I went to the parents for the weekend a few years ago and walked by their bedroom and heard them doing it! They were in their mid 50 at the time. My mom had just got new boobs tho. So I understand. Haha

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

I went to the parents for the weekend a few years ago and walked by their bedroom and heard them doing it! They were in their mid 50 at the time. My mom had just got new boobs tho. So I understand. Haha

Haha that's awesome!
  • Angelamday3371
    Angelamday3371 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's the opposite. Like guys peak In the 30s and girls peak in the 20s ?
  • MEADOWS_FIT
    Options
    Maybe it's the opposite. Like guys peak In the 30s and girls peak in the 20s ?

It's possible. I'm not complaining!
  • Angelamday3371
    Angelamday3371 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ I wish it was the same for me and he's in his early 20s
  • MFPSK1977
    MFPSK1977 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I never noticed a drop. I would think peaks are a myth and drop offs may be linked to health, fitness, and confidence. Of course being 40 years old, obese with diabetes I may be an enigma.
  • x_desertcolt_x
    x_desertcolt_x Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    mine is higher than ever right now...and my wife's is FINALLY catching up