Sex in your 20s compared to sex in your 30s ?

Replies

• Jordan1906
    Jordan1906 Posts: 29 Member
    Mines def higher in my 30s
  • I have yet to hit the 30s, but I have hella of a lot more libido than when I was in my early 20s that's for sure. I wonder if getting fitter made that happen
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited August 2017
    My sex drive has never been higher.....I get it everyday :)........im hoping having a partner someday can only add to the fun ;)

Lol..
    Reading through, so many are saying they have a super high sex drive..c'mon peeps someone has to be fibbing...lol
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    My sex drive has never been higher.....I get it everyday :)........im hoping having a partner someday can only add to the fun ;)

Lol..
    Reading through, so many are saying they have a super high sex drive..c'mon peeps someone has to be fibbing...lol

mine is negative 10.... you're so right Jo!
  • slimgirljo15

Lol..

mine is negative 10.... you're so right Jo!

Yeah..I find it interesting, I mean I have a pretty strong sex drive..but then there were times when I was working 15 hours, a kid might be sick so I was up all night and I most definitely would have said to ex "if you touch me I'll hurt you" :laugh:
  • tlpina82
    tlpina82 Posts: 229 Member
    There's a correlation between insulin resistance and Testosterone binding, which means, fatter people are statistically more prone to have lower testosterone levels in the bloodstream.

I maintained a good level of fitness from 14 until an injury when I turned 30 and only after gaining weight, i saw a decrease in sex drive.

When the healing ended and the workouts pushed my metabolism up again, my favorite little guy has been like Trigonometry.
  • Candy0516
    Candy0516 Posts: 399 Member
    I just turned 30.. I feel like my sex drive has increased significantly
  • slimgirljo15
    edited August 2017

Lol..

Well since you chose to use my quote let me explain.....at least for myself....i am a very energetic and driven person in general. I am also very fit and extremely happy and satisfied at who I am as a person. I think this has a lot to do with really just enjoying all life has to offer. Sex is one of the most pleasurable things we can partake in.....if your mind and body is in a good place, why wouldn't you crave that what gives you extreme pleasure?

Uhh no ..your reply was just the "lol" bit..the rest was just my observations, as I started with "reading through" I thought it was evident what I was talking about ..Sorry, I should have put a bigger gap between lol and then the rest of my observations.

All I have to say to your further response is, I agree..Im also in a good place and the fittest Ive ever been and enjoy all the benefits, sexual and otherwise of that, ...just pointing out as a mum of 4 children, my sex drive took a back seat at different times when they were younger.
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    I've been with my husband from age 20-37. There has been an increase all around; I credit it to the fact that we're done having kids...and he's been "neutered." No more pressure to have kids.
  • Aggressor04
    Aggressor04 Posts: 12 Member
    I've crossed into the 30's realm and have noticed the same. Like you, I've also shed some pounds. Starting to think it might be a bit of both. It's the body's way of saying "Aye we're getting a little older, lets get while the getting is good!"
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    I think the big difference is in your 20's you don't really have a clue what you're doing, but you'll do it ANYWAY.
    In your 30's, you'll still want it just as much, but you also know what it is you want.
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Wait till you hit your 40's kids... wow!
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Wait till you hit your 40's kids... wow!

I got like, 3 months to go. Should I start gearing up?

• ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Mine has actually dropped a lot since entering my thirties (I'm 31) but I also work a lot more now than I used to and have been on Depo for the last four years which I think are the culprits behind that.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    I've been with the same girl for years. I'm not talking about sleeping around. I talking about sex drive.
    Obviously, being with someone for a long time will make you more comfortable. But, I've been in long term relationships before and it's never been like this. And maybe being fit as made me more confident? IDK.

Being Fit definitely has something to do with it!!!! I have been with my hubby for 18 years, I am early 40's, he is late 40's. I started my fitness journey 3 years ago, he started earlier this year. His sex drive has increased A LOT!!!!!! I know sex is better than when I was in my 30's and 20's....looking forward to 50's!!
  • suffolkbobby
    suffolkbobby Posts: 14 Member
    Wait till you get to my age.......its just a memory....but you last a whole lot longer.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    My sex drive has decreased significantly...Seems the chloroform is not lasting as long on her so I have to find the nearest dark alley...