My 580 calorie dinner...what are you having tonight?

Options
36qsfmw8q3t1.jpg

5oz smoked boston butt that hubby smoked yesterday, corn on the cup and 1/2 cup baked beans...yummy dinner!! What did you have?

Replies

• ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Sigh. That looks good. Garden salad with chicken breast for me ho hum. :(
  • OliveGirl128
    OliveGirl128 Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Eating it right now- wild caught salmon with spices and a bit of tartar sauce; cauliflower rice with mushrooms and broccoli, stir-fried with a bit of olive oil.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Tandoori style king prawns, wild and long grain rice, a duck egg and broccoli, zucchini and carrots. Followed by a large pear and a cherry Greek style yoghurt.
  • MrsLannister
    MrsLannister Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Two slices of pepperoni pizza (440 Cal) and some steamed veggies.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Refried beans with taco beef, lots of cheddar, and sour cream.
  • MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Grilled monkfish, roasted red potatoes, and a caprese salad with fresh basil from our garden.
  • sizesixorbust
    sizesixorbust Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    2 all natural beef hot dogs, .5 cup black beans with vinegar, and .5 bag of light cheese sauce broccoli steamed... <400 cals but had to supplement it with some yogurt lol
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Shrimp sweet potato and some other veg - portions yet to be determined
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Leftover chicken alfredo (still have to work out the cals to decide on a portion), and a salad with spring mix, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, olives, sundried tomatoes, and feta w/ meditterannean herbs. For dessert, most likely Skinny Cow ice cream or a 100-cal dark chocolate bar.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I enjoy a larger dinner, so I skip breakfast to save the calories. I had a wonderful meal tonight of homemade African Peanut soup with popcorn shrimp, marinated cucumbers, and naan bread with a smashed avocado. 810 calories of deliciousness
  • Mrsabror
    Mrsabror Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Baked a crock pot of chicken thighs, sweet potatoes, carrots and butternut squash. Delicious! And plenty left over for lunch tomorrow for me and the Hubs.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Pork steaks with ratatouille and steamed baby potatoes for me.
  • scoobytaylor1
    scoobytaylor1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    due to bad lunch choice (Dairy Queen $7 chicken strip meal- 950 calories) I am only having 1 cup of cherries. In my defense I'm still under my 1200 calories allotment.
  • Mazintrov13
    Mazintrov13 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm having one of my favourite go-to dinners which is half a pack of beef mince pan fried in coconut oil on top of a big pile of roast veggies (eggplant,brocolli,carrot,pumpkin) and spinach then topped with mustard and a heaping of full fat Greek yoghurt. It's just over 800 cal usually
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    About 840 calories of homemade burrito bowl. Rice, porkloin, black beans, chickpeas, corn, tomatos, lettuce, salsa and cheese.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Homemade chef salad with dressing and shredded cheese. Only 300 some odd calories
  • cs2thecox
    cs2thecox Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend spoiled me last night, although this was mostly leftovers from the weekend...

Little slices of olive bread with spring onion, cherry tomatoes and a bit of grated mature cheese, grilled until bubbly.
    Then a turkey steak with a kind of amped up raita/coleslaw thing of cucumber, red onion and a few pine nuts mixed with 0% greek yogurt.

I was under on my calories, so I had some more cheese, 2 crackers and a bit of chocolate, and it still only came in at 656 calories!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Chicken tacos! YUM!
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I burned a very large amount of calories and enjoyed a lovely potato and broccoli frittata made with eggs and egg whites and topped with cheddar cheese. It was a 700 calorie dinner and the frittata was huge.