Aliens. Please discuss. (Fun Thread)

Options

Replies

• Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I don't know. It seems that I remember a documentary a few years back called Aliens vs Cowboys. Seemed pretty convincing to me. ;)
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    i don't really believe in aliens. i mean *maybe* they're out there, but if they ever found us they'd be so far advanced they'd have no reason to take notice of us either, unless we were in their way somehow.

it'd be like explaining yourself to a cockroach before you stomp it to death.

though i do believe in bigfoot so idk.

Wouldn't it be ironic if we were the ones to find aliens and discover they're morons? After years upon years of science fiction leading us to believe aliens are some advanced species, the truth is revealed they're just....dumb.

I've always thought this. Why do we assume they'd be so much more advanced? Maybe they shirk proper birth control or sometimes take three tries just to flip a light switch too.

I think if you're talking about aliens visiting earth, you would have to assume they are pretty advanced to get here as they would have figured out interstellar travel...

I don't know, asteroids find earth all the time and they're dumb as rocks.

vsAxRBs.gif

FR SENT

First we need to discuss your unpopular opinion about fries and frosties.

You could stand to associate with a few more civilized folk like us.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

i don't really believe in aliens. i mean *maybe* they're out there, but if they ever found us they'd be so far advanced they'd have no reason to take notice of us either, unless we were in their way somehow.

Wouldn't it be ironic if we were the ones to find aliens and discover they're morons? After years upon years of science fiction leading us to believe aliens are some advanced species, the truth is revealed they're just....dumb.

I've always thought this. Why do we assume they'd be so much more advanced? Maybe they shirk proper birth control or sometimes take three tries just to flip a light switch too.

I think if you're talking about aliens visiting earth, you would have to assume they are pretty advanced to get here as they would have figured out interstellar travel...

vsAxRBs.gif

FR SENT

But.. people like you actually like hot sauce. I can't have that kind of masochistic negativity in my life

xt6vtpc5jt6u.gif
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options

What if Big Foot is an angel of an alien. Ever thought of that?
  • Caporegiem
    Options

What if Big Foot is an angel of an alien. Ever thought of that?

its silly to be a believer, but i figure if you believe in aliens then why not bigfoot as well. he probably believes in you.

plus there's been three bigfoot sightings in my hometown in the last 15-20 years. all at this one location i go to pretty regularly as well. i keep hoping for a sighting one day so i always take my phone with me. when i finally do get some footage i'm going to shoot in portrait mode.

Will you also scream "Worldstar" while you're filming too?
  • Caporegiem
    Options

vsAxRBs.gif

FR SENT

But.. people like you actually like hot sauce. I can't have that kind of masochistic negativity in my life

xt6vtpc5jt6u.gif

I can't imagine how bland life would be without hot sauce.
  • _NicLovin_
    _NicLovin_ Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I might die from laughing. If I'm ever having a bad day, I'm returning to this thread. It will restore me to my former glory.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

vsAxRBs.gif

FR SENT

xt6vtpc5jt6u.gif

Then you've never tasted a potato dumpling seasoned only with butter.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

vsAxRBs.gif

FR SENT

xt6vtpc5jt6u.gif

I'm an idiot. I just about said, "yeah, or perogies."

I'm the idiot. I have no idea what perogies are. :grimace:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    There are BILLIONS of stars out there and other galaxies. We can't even count the ones in our own and there are lots who summarize that there's no other life outside of our galaxy alone?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Seems the universe is way too big for there not to be aliens out there.

But I seriously doubt they are coming to earth and cutting up cows and abducting hill billies etc
  • Caporegiem
    Options

vsAxRBs.gif

FR SENT

xt6vtpc5jt6u.gif

That doesn't sound like something I'd put hot sauce on.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

vsAxRBs.gif

FR SENT

xt6vtpc5jt6u.gif

I'm an idiot. I just about said, "yeah, or perogies."

I'm the idiot. I have no idea what perogies are. :grimace:

I got you

Pierogi, also known as varenyky, are filled dumplings of Central and Eastern European origin. They are made by wrapping pockets of unleavened dough around a savory or sweet filling and cooking them in boiling water.
  • _NicLovin_
    _NicLovin_ Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Chupacabra mutilate the cows. I abduct the hill billies. :p
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I hope there are aliens out there somewhere. And I hope they are more intelligent than humans.

For some reason it makes me feel really lonely to think that Earth is the only planet that has "beings" on it.

Don't know why...but the thought of all of space with nothing else...really disturbs me. And I don't feel like we are that special and unique.

I'm a disaster, I don't know whats what most days...there has to be some intelligent sentient beings (I have hopes for the Universe)
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    @SomebodyWakeUpHIcks keeps sending me nudes and I would say he is definitely nonhuman.

But does that mean alien or more part horse like a centaur?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    flying saucers, little green men, ancient visitors from distant worlds.... it's all just a bunch of smack that makes for a good movie or a fun read.