Keeping under 20 gm carbs

Options
Need help keeping under 20 gmail carbs. Its hard.

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I am a huge believer in Keto. Carbs are indeed the enemy in the World and more and more people are becoming obese because of carbs. If you need help with Keto I am here to help you any way I can

Believe what you want. You're wrong.

OP, I don't have advice regarding your diet, but if you want to push through this to see if it's something you can settle into, there's nothing wrong with that. Even simply cutting calories is hard at first, so it might be too soon to say whether your particular choice of diet is sustainable for you. That said, when seeking out advice, avoid people who talk about Keto like it's some kind of religion.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Need help keeping under 20 gmail carbs. Its hard.

If you want to stay under 20 gmail of carbs, stop sending gmail after 19. On the high probability that your phone autocorrected when you tried to write "grams", I'll partially answer that one next. Another member in another discussion posted a helpful chart listing the carbs in 100 grams of kale, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts. Let this be your clue. You can have a lot of a few low calorie greens that are high in nutrition and famous for it. You can have kale, spinach, mustard greens, collared greens, Brussels sprouts and broccoli. You should not expect to be able to have fruits such as apples, bananas, peaches, oranges, grapefruit, mango, papaya, plum, nectarine, grapes or raisins. Nor is there any point in trying to have corn and beans. If you want to budget them into 20 grams per day, go ahead, but they'll be lonely little solitary things on a plate. If you don't already know how to understand "net carbs", learn. The fiber content of carbs doesn't count against your limit. So, you can have more.

Your cost for this service: $0.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    TnTWalter wrote: »

This ^^^

The LCD group is great. They can help you stay under 20 g of carbs or help you find a different LCHF solution.

I find letting go of the idea that crabs are needed for health helps with that. If you eat quality proteins and fats, carbs are not really needed.