Missing my husband but reaching my goals

Options
2»

Replies

• Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss, you have been through so much and yet you are still pushing through it- you are an amazing person.
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    What a great way to memorialize him. And, Betty White rules!!
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,144 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss. May the memory of your husband guide you and support to thru your new life style. <3
  • Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    A huge hug. I can understand the reason you got into the position you did, it would probably have been my reaction too. Its not easy to watch the people we love diminishing before our eyes, seeing what they are going through, its the last thing they want to put you through. I congratulate you whole heartedly on keeping to your daily goals when life is still throwing brickbats at you, things which pull you up short and maybe choked you.

Life will be so very different, I'm glad he's there encouraging you. You are fortunate enough to have strong memories to carry you through. Wishing you all the best as you walk into your different life. Keep well.
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Oh sweetheart.
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

• whb2015
    whb2015 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss. It sounds like he would be very proud of you! Keep it up.
  • keodell1966
    keodell1966 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss!
    Great job!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    <3
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    Sorry for your lost. What a precious story and inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!