100 Push-ups Program

Options
2»

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,897 Member
    Options
    OK got 10 done for the test. Did not want to push it to hard. It gets hard quick enough!

Shelley
  • nickgolledge
    nickgolledge Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good luck Shelley! Week 1 complete will do day 1 week 2 tonight. Think it starts to ramp up this week! Everyone else doing okay?
  • airyale15
    airyale15 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    How did everyone go with week 2? I've been recording my form and wasn't getting enough range of motion. Adjusted my form and they've been a lot harder!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Sorry guys. Having some major issues with my aquarium. Put some medicine in it last week. Now it is foaming up! I have been trying to do water changes to remove all of it. I do not want to lose any of my fish!

Good luck with week 3 and keeping good form!

Shelley
  • nickgolledge
    Options
    Day 2 week 2 done getting a bit concerned about right elbow seems sore after doing the final set will ice and rest it. Hope everyone else doing okay.
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Hope your elbow is ok Nick!
    Week one done!

Shelley
  • nickgolledge
    Options
    Hi Shelley, I'm a bit concerned by it I did day 3 week 2 this morning and it's sore now. Week two done week three looks like it ramps up a bit!! Well done one week one how are you finding it?

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Sorry Nick. I have been preoccupied. My husband of 38 years needs surgery. I have been running around taking him to appointments. He gets surgery on the 27th. It is his neck. :( I am going to do week 1 over. I was a bit sore. I repeated weeks last time I did this. So not to worried. Pushups are great for the upper body and core. So repeat a week when needed. You will see results quickly. Add in some mountain climbers and really see results.

Were you sore after week 2? Did you get through week 3?

Shelley
  • airyale15
    airyale15 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Almost done with Week 3, got to finish off day 3!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Are you still recording yourself? Great job!

Shelley
  • rickvogt444
    rickvogt444 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I wish I could join you! I just had surgery on my dominant arm today. I previously had wrist issues, and had my ulnar bone shortened and surgery to fix my wrist. So today, they operated and took out the plate. So, once my new 8" long cut and 20 staples are taken out and healed, I'd love to catch up and do some pushups!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Rick that sounds painful! And is! Do whatever else you can. If you are serious just jump in when you are healed. I did this once before and would like to just stay with doing push ups until I can not do them. Quitting was the dumbest thing I ever did. I even bought a used copy of the book for under $4.00 today on eBay. My new fitness bible.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Week one done! I actually am a little sore. My shoulder is feeling it. I am working on it. Frozen shoulder is a pain. I have had the diagnosis for over a year and a half. So close to being healed!

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    So I bought the book. Got it off eBay for under $4.00. My husband had surgery today and is hoping to come home tomorrow. So I am going to try and get some reading in. Done with week 2.

Nite all!

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Husband is home and really sore. Reading my book. And completed week 2.

Shelley