Airing of grievances, regrets, kudos, pats on the back, and I told ya so's

Options

Replies

• SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    NUTS!!!

Airing grievances with squirrels. They look cute but they're pure evil.
  • Mark_Antony_Sirius
    Options
    NUTS!!!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Airing a grievance to the person that left an empty milk jug with less than ounce of milk in it! I can't even dunk a cookie in this amount of milk. :sad:
  • JadeQuetzal
    JadeQuetzal Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Grievance; I went to refill my levothyroxine (t4), only to be told it's not due to refill yet. Ok. While there, I asked to confirm another medicine (t3) that I had just stopped taking was cancelled so it doesn't get unnecessarily refilled.

You know those people that work the registers at the prescription counters?
    counter guy; "levothyroxine IS t3. Your t4 is what was cancelled"
    Me; "um.. WHAT? No no... levothyroxine is T4... the other one was t3. That's what I needed cancelled"
    (a minute or two arguing about this with him and getting worried that they messed up my prescriptions)
    other counter girl I talked to last week comes up and joins in
    counter girl; "no, levothyroxine is t3. triiodothyronine is t4 and that's what you asked me to cancel"
    me; "NO. IT IS NOT. I don't have a thyroid, I literally can not live without t4..."

We finally managed to confirm that they cancelled the correct one by checking the dose of the medicine that was cancelled rather than arguing over names.

I don't know what the prerequisites are to work the counter, but their attitude about it left me hoping that they are not allowed anywhere near anyone's medicine before it's filled and labeled.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Grievance; I went to refill my levothyroxine (t4), only to be told it's not due to refill yet. Ok. While there, I asked to confirm another medicine (t3) that I had just stopped taking was cancelled so it doesn't get unnecessarily refilled.

You know those people that work the registers at the prescription counters?
    counter guy; "levothyroxine IS t3. Your t4 is what was cancelled"
    Me; "um.. WHAT? No no... levothyroxine is T4... the other one was t3. That's what I needed cancelled"
    (a minute or two arguing about this with him and getting worried that they messed up my prescriptions)
    other counter girl I talked to last week comes up and joins in
    counter girl; "no, levothyroxine is t3. triiodothyronine is t4 and that's what you asked me to cancel"
    me; "NO. IT IS NOT. I don't have a thyroid, I literally can not live without t4..."

We finally managed to confirm that they cancelled the correct one by checking the dose of the medicine that was cancelled rather than arguing over names.

I don't know what the prerequisites are to work the counter, but their attitude about it left me hoping that they are not allowed anywhere near anyone's medicine before it's filled and labeled.

That is never any fun
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    nuhCAEr.gif

I was sure this was going to spell out Send Nudes

RwLGDvg.gif

?

What film/show is this from? Not the send nudes bit, but the lights and the letters...it's bugging me.

Stranger Things

Its a netflix show, if you liked it check out the oa
    is that the one where she's in the glass box thing in the man's house?

Yusss it is really good

I watched the whole show in the course of one night and definitely felt like I fell into a rabbit hole.

Came out like
    do2y44eunlhm.png
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I am really tired of going to work before my daughter wakes up and getting home after she is sleeping.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    Grievance: when people post dumb *kitten* on the forums before doing a search. 98% of topics have been covered already. Most likely within the last 12 hours. Keto, low carb, loose skin, motivation, new friends, IF. Just do a search and revive an old thread.

Ugh.

so, where are you from?
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    nuhCAEr.gif

I was sure this was going to spell out Send Nudes

RwLGDvg.gif

?

What film/show is this from? Not the send nudes bit, but the lights and the letters...it's bugging me.

Stranger Things

Its a netflix show, if you liked it check out the oa
    is that the one where she's in the glass box thing in the man's house?

Yusss it is really good

I watched the whole show in the course of one night and definitely felt like I fell into a rabbit hole.

Came out like
    do2y44eunlhm.png

I did too, i started it and was like "just one" then got done ten hours later
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Grievance- I hate my brothers wife with the fire of a thousand white hot suns!

@jtegirl1

why?

we need dirt.
  • aeloine
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Grievance: when people post dumb *kitten* on the forums before doing a search. 98% of topics have been covered already. Most likely within the last 12 hours. Keto, low carb, loose skin, motivation, new friends, IF. Just do a search and revive an old thread.

Ugh.

so, where are you from?

London. You can see the Louvre from my window!
  • aeloine
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Ugh.

so, where are you from?

London. You can see the Louvre from my window!

fut7pO9.jpg

franmpnabk67.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    I would like to air a grievance towards the No Fun Brigade. You know who you are

Sorry :(
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Why is it in the hours I sleep all the *kitten* hits the fan here and I miss it. :s
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I would like to air a grievance towards the No Fun Brigade. You know who you are

Oh, so it was YOU?!?!?!?!

Ohh I thought you said No Fin Brigade :D ...Im all for fun ..Pheww thought I was guilty for a minute.
    I miss all the good stuff anyway :(

• slimgirljo15
    Options

Ohh I thought you said No Fin Brigade :D ...Im all for fun ..Pheww thought I was guilty for a minute.

Lol. I was teasing. Lately all the good stuff disappears quickly

I know ;) I started a new thread you'd appreciate.. Post something vague :laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Lol. I was teasing. Lately all the good stuff disappears quickly

I know ;) I started a new thread you'd appreciate.. Post something vague :laugh:

Love it! It's what I have been doing all night anyway. Lol

It was you that kinda gave me the idea :wink: