Airing of grievances, regrets, kudos, pats on the back, and I told ya so's

Options
beingmore1
beingmore1 Posts: 3,131 Member
Are you upset about something in your life? Have you made a choice that turned out to not be the best one? Did you accomplish something you've been wanting to do, reach a goal? Did you do something amazing and wonderful? Did your in-laws do something not so amazing but you just can't tell them? Were you right about something, and need to rub it in...just a little...because people ask for advice but just don't ever listen? Here is the place for you. let it out. Heal. Grow. Let go of your luggage so that your load is lighter for your fitness and mental health journey.

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to use my welding helmet. Auto darkening, so it will be nice. I might look like a damn fool standing out there, but hey at least I'm not scrambling to find eclipse glasses like the rest of the world. :D

Make sure they are at least a shade 14 or they won't block enough of the UV rays. Seriously.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I have 3 big regrets that I wish I could get over. At the time I made my choices for what seemed like good reasons, but if I could I would have chosen almost the opposite course of action in all 3 situations.
    I know it's stupid to dwell, but I do.
  • 8Goldenhair8
    8Goldenhair8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I have 3 big regrets that I wish I could get over. At the time I made my choices for what seemed like good reasons, but if I could I would have chosen almost the opposite course of action in all 3 situations.
    I know it's stupid to dwell, but I do.

I have gotten over this to an extent. I now choose a course of action and just fix what goes off track. No matter what my choice at the time, there were consequences I didn't see and couldn't control. And thank you for this post, Vikka, I have been pondering a course of action and I now realize that keeping a positive attitude and not reacting would be best. Thanks!
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I'm tooting my own horn too for getting @blackcomaro to do a workout that he enjoyed enough to now do everyday. Also pat on the back for doing it everyday.