Airing of grievances, regrets, kudos, pats on the back, and I told ya so's

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I hate to say "I told you so", but.. I told you so. Now you must face the world alone without those who were once your most ardent supporters. You burned the bridge and took a flying leap. I only hope it was worth it to you.

But.. if you coincidentally died in a fire tomorrow, I would not shed a single tear. I hope you enjoy being the self-absorbed *kitten* you have consistently proven to be.

And no, no I will not open discussion to "talk" to you. You had that chance and chose to be hostile instead. So shut the *kitten* up and go plague the life of someone else.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Its not even labor day and CHRISTMAS STUFF is in the stores next to all the Halloween candy. BACK OFF HOLIDAYS!!!!!

The Halloween stuff here showed up as soon as the Back to School stuff died down. So.. August 5th or 6th.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I wish I could turn back the time, and make a few sound choices, just like many others would want to as well. But, truthfully, if any of my choices where changed, I truly know I wouldn't be where I am now. I wouldn't want this path changed. I pat myself on the back for getting to where I am, gaining strength, wisdom, and compassion.

But with that being said, I do regret not asking my dad more questions about his child hood. It would be awesome to know some of his child hood memories, good and bad, and to know more about my family history. I would have asked my brother for his recipes, because his cooking skills where amazing. I would have taken my sister out on "sister dates", and find out more about her interests.

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I would like more pats on the back but I think my back hair is off putting to some.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Its not even labor day and CHRISTMAS STUFF is in the stores next to all the Halloween candy. BACK OFF HOLIDAYS!!!!!

The Halloween stuff here showed up as soon as the Back to School stuff died down. So.. August 5th or 6th.

Oh you mean you could find the school stuff you needed? None of that was around the stores here....just the folder and binder colors that we didn't need. What the hell is up with school supplies anyways? Why can't we just pay the school and purchase the supplies from the school? I am holding a yucky mean face sign, school supplies, directed directly at you!!! Uncool, school supplies. Uncool.

I was able to find what I needed, but only because I shopped for it back in July, ha ha. Even still, it was a bit difficult to find some of the things on the list because they were ridiculously specific.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Can I have a pat on the back for actually remembering to wear my glasses today to protect my eyeballs from the sun? I mean, I did run into a door, but I didn't burn my retinas and I think that's a pretty stunning accomplishment from me (depending on the day). :D
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I'm tooting my own horn too for getting @blackcomaro to do a workout that he enjoyed enough to now do everyday. Also pat on the back for doing it everyday.

Thank you @SEAHORSES4EVER. Pat on the back for you my friend for being the creator/ developer of such a clever witty workout ;)
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I would like more pats on the back but I think my back hair is off putting to some.

I'd pat you on the back with one of those chairs you sell.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I'm tooting my own horn too for getting @blackcomaro to do a workout that he enjoyed enough to now do everyday. Also pat on the back for doing it everyday.

Thank you @SEAHORSES4EVER. Pat on the back for you my friend for being the creator/ developer of such a clever witty workout ;)

l1vxaz4qdfgu.gif
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    I wish I would have invested in Amazon when it first happened.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    I kind of wish I had either gone to a technical school or chosen a different four year degree. The one I ended up getting a.) burned me out on the thing I used to be the most passionate about and b.) ended up being completely useless because they never look at your degree (in this particular field) in regards to what you can do/are qualified for.

Hindsight, ya' know?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

... once tore a rotator cuff by patting myself on the back.