Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I have a grievance with HarT.....
    Have you seen this guy??? He hides his face behind weird profile pics, refusing to allow us to see how strikingly handsome he is. Every once in awhile he shows himself to the public, but not near enough for my tastes.
    Now that I think about it...... maybe I should thank him for hiding so that I can concentrate at times. If I got to look into those dreamy eyes every day I would be good for nothing!!!

Okay okay.. but can we talk for a second about how much funnier that makes it that he posts dorky selfies in bathroom stalls? I'm STILL laughing whenever I think of that pic. And the caption.. :lol::joy:

im so empty inside most days lol but that bathroom stall has the best lighting though and its where i take the majority of my daily progress pics. i feel like captain nemo in the Nautilus in there and also i don't need the flash on my phone either

Sshhh stop ruining it
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Have you seen this guy??? He hides his face behind weird profile pics, refusing to allow us to see how strikingly handsome he is. Every once in awhile he shows himself to the public, but not near enough for my tastes.
    Now that I think about it...... maybe I should thank him for hiding so that I can concentrate at times. If I got to look into those dreamy eyes every day I would be good for nothing!!!

Okay okay.. but can we talk for a second about how much funnier that makes it that he posts dorky selfies in bathroom stalls? I'm STILL laughing whenever I think of that pic. And the caption.. :lol::joy:

:D me too. Kudos for being able to rejuvenate the boring old bathroom selfie in the funniest way.
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options

im so empty inside most days lol but that bathroom stall has the best lighting though and its where i take the majority of my daily progress pics. i feel like captain nemo in the Nautilus in there and also i don't need the flash on my phone either

Sshhh stop ruining it

idk i thought Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea was a great novel personally

Dude, it's one of the best! I still love reading it occasionally.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Pat on the back to myself for kicking multiple sclerosis’ butt this week by refusing to let the heat get to me and moving more, but seriously want to grouse about how utterly stupid this disease is and how much it pi$$es me off sometimes.

Good for you!! Don't let it control you!
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    tuckerrj wrote: »
    Patting myself on the back for hiking the Grand Canyon rim-to-rim (with some praying), last week. 2 days, 24+ miles, 98 degrees in the shade & 120 in the sun. Not bad for an obese 58 year old! There were youngsters dropping like flies out there.

Whom did you hike with?
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Airing of grievances with mornings, broken keurigs... and myself, for thinking having kids was a good idea.

There she is.
  • patrick_star_trek
    Options
    Airing of grievances with mornings, broken keurigs... and myself, for thinking having kids was a good idea.

There she is.

I have a grievance:

You have yet to make this your profile photo

2wqqhf5ny1ka.jpg

And, if I DO?
  • work_on_it
    work_on_it Posts: 251 Member
    Options

wow - i think you just wrote my life story in a single sentence
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

There she is.

I have a grievance:

2wqqhf5ny1ka.jpg

And, if I DO?

Then you won't have to deal with an angry me

And her pickles.
  • patrick_star_trek
    edited August 2017
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

There she is.

I have a grievance:

2wqqhf5ny1ka.jpg

And, if I DO?

Then you won't have to deal with an angry me

And her pickles.

But he said he likes my pickles :'(

Stop gherkin me around, dammit.

But I thought that's what you wanted...

I do, but, that wouldn't be kosher.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,978 Member
    Options
    I managed to adult yesterday and not verbally assault my coworker for his inability to do his *kitten* job and sloughing it off on the rest of us. He's goddamn Teflon when it comes to work.