Airing of grievances, regrets, kudos, pats on the back, and I told ya so's

Options

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I regret eating enough sweet potato fries for a small family. Now I'm bloated and gross.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    tuckerrj wrote: »
    Patting myself on the back for hiking the Grand Canyon rim-to-rim (with some praying), last week. 2 days, 24+ miles, 98 degrees in the shade & 120 in the sun. Not bad for an obese 58 year old! There were youngsters dropping like flies out there.

Whom did you hike with?

A younger friend from church. He had a little experience hiking. But, we met up with an interesting group of hikers and they provided a great deal of helpful insight for our trek.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    High five to my fiancé for not over reacting to an issue that I had. He actually listened to me all the way through, even when I started with " What had happened was..." Kudos to him for not raising his blood pressure. Umm because I am sure I could have caused a little elevation.
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    There is a person here that I am desperate to throttle but I don't want to get banned

I should have changed my profile picture the instant you mentioned it. I apologize.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    There is a person here that I am desperate to throttle but I don't want to get banned

It was only bird poop!!!!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Kudos to me for managing to keep a man on lock for 14 whole years today. :sweat_smile:

Happy Anniversary! :)
    Kudos to me for managing to keep a man on lock for 14 whole years today. :sweat_smile:

Pat on the back to him for snapping up such a catch
    bu56tishosbv.gif
    kace_kay wrote: »

Awww! Happy Anniversary!!! <3

Thanks!!!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    So many regrets I don't even know where to start.

Just say seven hail Mary's and you don't have to regret them anymore