Airing of grievances, regrets, kudos, pats on the back, and I told ya so's

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    You visited Colorado a few times. That doesn't suddenly make you the kind of person who wears a pink cowboy hat. Ugh, just stahp
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I have a grievance with HarT.....
    Have you seen this guy??? He hides his face behind weird profile pics, refusing to allow us to see how strikingly handsome he is. Every once in awhile he shows himself to the public, but not near enough for my tastes.
    Now that I think about it...... maybe I should thank him for hiding so that I can concentrate at times. If I got to look into those dreamy eyes every day I would be good for nothing!!!

Preach it! I had to do a double take when I was scrolling through my news feed.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I have a grievance with HarT.....
    Have you seen this guy??? He hides his face behind weird profile pics, refusing to allow us to see how strikingly handsome he is. Every once in awhile he shows himself to the public, but not near enough for my tastes.
    Now that I think about it...... maybe I should thank him for hiding so that I can concentrate at times. If I got to look into those dreamy eyes every day I would be good for nothing!!!

Okay okay.. but can we talk for a second about how much funnier that makes it that he posts dorky selfies in bathroom stalls? I'm STILL laughing whenever I think of that pic. And the caption.. :lol::joy: