Would you freak out if you ate 3,000 calories

Options
13»

Replies

• Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Not as a poster, why? As I being too generous, or is there a secret about Chinese food no one's telling me? I live in the Midwest - I assume my mom will be bringing over food until she dies.
    Don't worry, I am perfectly capable of eating Chinese with my mother every so often and still lose weight. If losing weight meant no more fun meals with family, then it wouldn't be worth it to me!

Megamoose, you have a kind soul and spirit. Good for you !!

• Maxxitt
    Maxxitt Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a guy trying to lose weight I'm 200 pounds and try to eat 1500 calories a day, been doing good for a few days now but my mom brought me food from Wendy's and now my calories are like 2800 when I was at 1800. I would usually beat myself up over it but for some reason I just don't care, I guess I'm just so used to sabotaging my diet. :(

i thought you had a grown up son, yet your mom bought you food from Wendys?! :huh: :laugh: :trollface:

You all might be reading too much into this. I'm 34 and have lived on my own since I was 18, but every so often my mom might call up and say "can you get together tonight, I'll bring Chinese!" Presumably anyone with enough facilities to drive a car could do the same.

you haven't been here long, have you?!

Not as a poster, why? As I being too generous, or is there a secret about Chinese food no one's telling me? I live in the Midwest - I assume my mom will be bringing over food until she dies.

Hi, MegaMoose - take from these boards what is useful to you and just let the rest roll off.