Breakfast!

Options
13»

Replies

• StacyReneO
    StacyReneO Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Egg salad. I boil 2 eggs while I get ready in the morning and then mix them with mayo I keep at work so I eat when I get here.
  • kathym1122
    kathym1122 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Kasha go lean clusters mixed with fage 0 yogurt
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I typically eat toast with peanut butter or some days I will have 1 egg with some toast. Some days I will have a bowl of cereal. It just depends on my mood.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Protein coffee :)
    Bacon and egg sandwiches.
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    This morning I had a big bowl of melon and a whole grain english muffin with peanut butter and even though I went for a run after I'm not hungry yet although it's past time for my 2nd breakfast.

Another Overnight Oats recipe, this one using steel cut oats:

Combine steel cut oats and water in ratio per package (I think 1 cup oats 3 cups water) and bring to a boil. Turn the burner off and let sit over night. In the morning you can either re-heat in the same pan or what I usually do it portion is portion it out into 4 separate servings, top with whatever goodies I'm feeling (cinnamon, rainis, nuts, brown sugar or maple syrup), and reheat in microwave right quick. Then you have breakfast for almost the whole week!
  • KahalaGal
    KahalaGal Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt and 2 tablespoons Granola

1/2 c cooked old fashioned oatmeal plus 3 hard boiled egg whites (which can all be prepared & stored in advance)

1 toasted slice of ezekial bread and 1 tablespoon almond butter

my ultimate fav breakfast takes a little cooking time:
    4 egg white omlet with onions and red/yellow peppers and 2 tablespoons cheese (cheddar/goat, etc) using pam spray
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Oatmeal cooked in almond milk. I will never tire of it.
    Same here... I like to banana and/or blue berries and cinnamon to mine
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    4 eggs with turkey ham and Swiss cheese!