Options
SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
Share your experiences.

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Nope but once a pelican pooped on my dad's windshield and it was like a gallon of paint got poured over the window.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Funny you ask... for the first time ever just last weekend. I was waiting to go on a river floating trip and feel something hit my foot. Since I am standing by the river logical conclusion would be that it was water but no, I look down and it's a big pile of bird *kitten* that fell from from the sky.
  • bramble345
    bramble345 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Brand new hair cut and highlights. Wearing it freshly styled to work. 6 foot from the door of the office a gull crapped on my head. Had to wash it under the tap in a tiny sink in the ladies and scrape it back into a wet bun with a pink hair band of my daighters that i found in the bottom of my handbag, it may have had a peppa pig design on it....go me, glamour queen.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Yes, 3 or 4 times. Supposedly it's good luck. I hate to imagine how terrible my luck would have been if I hadn't been *kitten* on.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but with the way the last couple weeks have been going I wouldn't be surprised if this was to happen in the near future.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Yes, but that's nothing compared to the time that a dead bird just fell right out of the sky and landed on me.

True story. Scared the dickens out of me, and my husband, upon hearing the story, just kind of nodded and said, "yeah, that happens."
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Many years ago I had a girlfriend that left me and it just devastated me. That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across the county And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I'd just run across the state . And that's what I did. I ran clear across the state For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going.

I had run for 3 years, 2 months, 14 days, and 16 hours. And during that time I got pooped on more than a few times.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    You made this just for me!!!

yes, not because this has happened to you but because I know you like birds.

And poop.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Birdie, birdie in the sky
    why'd you do that in my eye?
    Me big boy.
    Me no cry.
    Me sure glad cows don't fly.
  • The_Red_Widow
    The_Red_Widow Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    No !
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Yes, but that's nothing compared to the time that a dead bird just fell right out of the sky and landed on me.

True story. Scared the dickens out of me, and my husband, upon hearing the story, just kind of nodded and said, "yeah, that happens."

But inside that dead bird was poop so in essence, a bird has indeed pooped on you.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    I got a shoulder full from a seagull in Crapitola, CA and also took a shot to the dome from one along the Columbia River in WA. I *kitten* hate seagulls.

Birds are evil. Especially gulls.
  • sweetjay92
    sweetjay92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have. Friends and I had just arrived to a cookout hosted by some college friends and as we got out of the cars and made our way over to the backyard i felt something wet right on my shoulders and sure enough, bird poop. Worst and most embarrassing day ever lol :s
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    I have. Friends and I had just arrived to a cookout hosted by some college friends and as we got out of the cars and made our way over to the backyard i felt something wet right on my shoulders and sure enough, bird poop. Worst and most embarrassing day ever lol :s

Not for the bird. He left to go bragging to his friends that he nailed you.

birds-sitting-on-power-lines-in-the-same-direction-foretell-of-stormy-weather-12-to-48-hours-in-advance.jpg
  • sweetjay92
    sweetjay92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks haha hilarious :D
  • rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I had just come back from vacation where I had bought a t-shirt with a really cool sunset scene on it. Went camping the next weekend, sitting under a tree with my new shirt on, and bam! D@mn bird ruined my shirt!
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I just remembered - I knew a guy who had several birds as pets. I was at a party once, talking to him, and he had bird poop on his sweater. I couldn't stop staring at it, and eventually, he followed my gaze and saw the bird poop and laughed, like, "yeah, I usually have bird poop on me!"

Does that mean he was the luckiest guy in the world? Because it really didn't seem like it, at the time.
  • rebeccachobat
    rebeccachobat Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Are all of you writing kitten instead of the swear word or is that how myfitnesspal chooses to censor their forum? either way, it's hilarious :)