Has a bird ever pooped on you?

Options

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    It has happened. I was displeased. MFP automatically substitutes *kitten*.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    LOL, no. But we often think my father has a target attached to him - viewable only from above.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Are all of you writing kitten instead of the swear word or is that how myfitnesspal chooses to censor their forum? either way, it's hilarious :)

I have no idea what the *puppy* you're talking about.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Had a bird poop on a cracker I was about to put in my mouth! Yep, stopped in time.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @tuckerrj wrote: »
    Had a bird poop on a cracker I was about to put in my mouth! Yep, stopped in time.
    ok, that is just gross!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I was at day camp, we were sitting outside and a bird *kitten* on a radio that was beside me and it splattered into my eye.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Not yet for me, but with the way my life is going... I am sure it will happen soon. Watch a seagull do it during our nuptials.
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    I was waiting for my new kindergarten teacher to visit me at my house (because apparently that was a thing back then) and a bird pooped on my shoulder.

There was also an incident when a teacher was coming to my house because I was friends with their kid, and I peed my pants right before they arrived.

I'm seeing a trend here............. :|
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @Vikka_V wrote: »
    I was at day camp, we were sitting outside and a bird *kitten* on a radio that was beside me and it splattered into my eye.

Sounds like you have an eye for poop.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @Motorsheen I know you have a story to share.
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Yes! A seagull pooped on my arm at the beach. It looked like a blob of sand! You can tell what his diet was!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Yes but I'm pretty sure I deserved it. I was being a major *kitten* that day. Thanks karma!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Yes! A seagull pooped on my arm at the beach. It looked like a blob of sand! You can tell what his diet was!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgn9fAymS2g
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Not me but my husband got pooped on by a bird on our wedding day.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    edited August 2017
    Options

Are you sure it wasn't your mother?
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options

Are you sure it wasn't your mother?

Nope. She wasn't there. We were standing outside what was a Borders bookstore when it happened.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    I was waiting for my new kindergarten teacher to visit me at my house (because apparently that was a thing back then) and a bird pooped on my shoulder.

There was also an incident when a teacher was coming to my house because I was friends with their kid, and I peed my pants right before they arrived.

I'm seeing a trend here............. :|

Well, apparently it was so traumatic that you deactivated your account here.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Over fifty years ago but I remember it!

I was one of a large group of Catholic altar boys wearing a white surplices at an outdoor Mass at the local baseball stadium.

The pigeons flew over us leaving huge purple poop stains on our white surplices ihoq2r3ncqsv.jpg
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Over fifty years ago but I remember it!

I was one of a large group of Catholic altar boys wearing a white surplices at an outdoor Mass at the local baseball stadium.

The pigeons flew over us leaving huge purple poop stains on our white surplices ihoq2r3ncqsv.jpg

Are you sure it wasn't something from the priest?