Has a bird ever pooped on you?

Options

Replies

• michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    yes a few time. now when I see a bird sitting up on a wire I try to walk around them. I don't trust birds no more
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    yes a few time. now when I see a bird sitting up on a wire I try to walk around them. I don't trust birds no more

birds24.jpg
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @abetterme9366 What is your experience with poop from above?
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    If you are speaking of the bird of life.....yes....if you are speaking about an actual feathered beast, no .
  • AskMorphis
    AskMorphis Posts: 155 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Unfortunately, yes. On my face. Under my right eye. Didn't see it coming, but I still remember it. I have nightmares.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    This whole thread just adds to my bird fear. :scream:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    @Motorsheen I know you have a story to share.

actually, the birds in my neighborhood know better.....
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately at Disneyworld a seagull pooped on my head
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Share your experiences.

No but a dog sprayed me today on my walk
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    I have no bird poop story to tell :( I feel like Im missing out. Im going to look for a flock of birds right now..
    I want a bird pooped on my head story too damnit :/
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Many years ago I had a girlfriend that left me and it just devastated me. That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across the county And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I'd just run across the state . And that's what I did. I ran clear across the state For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going.

I had run for 3 years, 2 months, 14 days, and 16 hours. And during that time I got pooped on more than a few times.

Heck
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Many years ago I had a girlfriend that left me and it just devastated me. That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across the county And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I'd just run across the state . And that's what I did. I ran clear across the state For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going.

I had run for 3 years, 2 months, 14 days, and 16 hours. And during that time I got pooped on more than a few times.

Did you guys ever get back together? I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    edited August 2017
    Options

Did you guys ever get back together? I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is.

Yes. we got married. She died of AIDS. Gave it to our son,

SNL_1350_09_Debbie_Downer.png
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

Heck

More like "heck yea!"
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    I was waiting for my new kindergarten teacher to visit me at my house (because apparently that was a thing back then) and a bird pooped on my shoulder.

There was also an incident when a teacher was coming to my house because I was friends with their kid, and I peed my pants right before they arrived.

I'm seeing a trend here............. :|

Well, apparently it was so traumatic that you deactivated your account here.

As far as I know, I'm still here...?
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I was waiting for my new kindergarten teacher to visit me at my house (because apparently that was a thing back then) and a bird pooped on my shoulder.

There was also an incident when a teacher was coming to my house because I was friends with their kid, and I peed my pants right before they arrived.

Nope. You're not. lol
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

Nope. You're not. lol

Ohhh. I know what it is. I changed my username and apparently the forums are confused. :s

ETA I think it's fixed now lol