Do you believe in Canadians?

Replies

• tlmcint
    tlmcint Posts: 74 Member
    They do exist. Here in Detroit we are very weary of them critters to the south. The Kernadiens.
    Yes, but according to Martha Reeves (when she was on the city council) "It's not as if Canada is a foreign country" :laugh: :laugh:

Exactly! I don't really think of Canada as a foreign country (except they use the metric system) lol.. I have several Canadian friends, friendliest, nicest people I've met. Even been there once, it does exist!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Well...I've sorta met a couple...on the interwebz...and living nearish to Detroit, I look down at them occassionally.

as a peace offering..

tumblr_mkqgn5nQhe1s5zm32o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mk2hk7jJPH1qefopuo1_500.png
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    I plan on fondling two of them.. at the same time.

..... wish I was Canadian ... just for this!
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    They do exist. Here in Detroit we are very weary of them critters to the south. The Kernadiens.

Um, Canada is to the North! :laugh:
  • davepearson86
    davepearson86 Posts: 158 Member

Where is this?
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    I plan on fondling two of them.. at the same time.

:flowerforyou: Cuz who doesn't want to get fondled by Sovi honestly!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member

Yes...BUT...Windsor Ontario is actually South of Detroit...I think that's what he was referring to.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,217 Member
    98% of Americans doubt the existence of Canadians simply because they can't grasp the concept that a superior creature such as Canadians are real. They cling in vain to the misconception that Americans are the superior creatures. Poor misguided fools.

This !!!

+1

Living near the Canadian border, I've met a few of this rare species, Homo SapiCanadanus. The only thing "Eh" about them is their verbal interjection. Wanna make your life better? Befriend a Canadian!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Sorry. We spend so much time in our igloos that we forgot to come down on our dog sleds more regularly to wave and say "eh" to all you Mericans.

That's fine. Just leave your pet polar bears at the igloo.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    No because Canadian bacon is not real bacon therefore Canada is not real.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    US CANADIANS ROCK THE WORLD.

Based on this guys picture, he represents pretty much 95% of Canadians!

Then I plan on never seeing another canadian, cant unsee that picture.

MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!! Someone please dig out the part of my brain responsible for remembering that image!!!
  • doug_pierce
    doug_pierce Posts: 255
    At one point I felt sorry for Canadians. It must suck if Bryan Adams is your Bruce Springstein. But then I lost my job and realized that I didn't have health insurance.
  • Juliejustsaying

Where is this?

my backyard, come and get it little Canadian...<whistles a Bieber song to call you closer>
  • Juliejustsaying

Yes...BUT...Windsor Ontario is actually South of Detroit...I think that's what he was referring to.

EXACTLY!! Its a little joke we Michiganians played on unsuspecting Canadians....are you American?
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    we are the sh1t
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    I was driving in Florida and stopped to fill up on gas. The attendant looked at my Alberta plate and said "what state is that in"?

I was speechless, there were so many things wrong with his question....Canada does not exist to some Americans.

Sooo. What's the answer?
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    I was driving in Florida and stopped to fill up on gas. The attendant looked at my Alberta plate and said "what state is that in"?

I was speechless, there were so many things wrong with his question....Canada does not exist to some Americans.

What's wrong?
    THERE IS NO CANADA
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    we are sh1t

Fixed.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

Not in Detroit. You go south through the tunnel to get to Ontario. If it exists at all that is.
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Canadians can easily 'pass for American' as long as we don't accidentally use metric measurements or apologize when hit by a car.
This discussion has been closed.