Options
2»

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Assuming the watch will break I'd go on with marrying my longtime lover and we'd spend the rest of our lives traveling the world on an ultimate honeymoon. Once we turned old and grey we'd return to the Vampire State Building to have champagne but while we're there a time portal will open up and the Professor will come out. After repairing the watch he'll state that he programmed it to return back in time to the moment it broke and all knowledge of the timeline after that event would be forgotten. I'll ask my wife if she wants to "go around again" and we'll pass through the time portal together.

So you're going to travel around with a frozen girl? That's not weird at all :D enjoy that honeymoon!

No silly, she'll be in the time shelter and wont be affected by the stoppage of time.

Stop trying to make time shelter happen!

Cr1oDvVWgAEsqxy.jpg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    One question, when you use the stopwatch are people frozen, like in suspended animation and I am the only one who can do anything or are other people going about doing their normal stuff but unaware that time is not moving forward?

Yes, everyone else is frozen but you and they are completely unaware of it.

Ok

So if time was frozen and people were in a suspended animation type of state I'd take a long nap, and maybe travel, just do what I felt like for a while, until or if I felt like talking to people again.

Because I have been thinking about it...

If people were still moving around doing their daily thing but time didn't move forward...this scenario a bit harder for me to imagine, I'm thinking of like a day in a loop...I'd stop time on an event that I felt was important that I didn't get right, or wasn't sure what my choice would be so I could have "do overs".
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I have a lot of things to get done, but I need people to answer phones and things for a lot of them.
    I would stop time for a day. Long enough for me to tie up all the loose ends. Get the the laundry caught up, do some paperwork, clean the house, have an extra long gym session with no one using my equipment, just sit and think. For once. Have a chance to just gather my thoughts.Things that I can't do because there is always a distraction.

That's like a perfect day!
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom. First thing I would do is take an uninterrupted nap.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Oh man you guys don't want to know where my mind went.

Now I'm in the mood for the Twilight Zone!