Water water everywhere.... what do you drink?

Wondering if anyone has changed drinking waters. I usually drink Aquafina or Dasani.... but just found out they low pH. (being acidic) Just wanting to learn about pH foods (and drink) and living in a PH balanced or alkaline balanced state.

https://www.alkalinewaterplus.com/analyzing-comparing-brands-of-bottled-water/

Replies

• CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Tap.
  • Rosemary7391
    Rosemary7391 Posts: 232 Member
    Um... you do realise that your stomach is full of acid and generally likes to stay acidic? A tiny bit more acidic isn't going to make a difference...
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Thanks... I also drink water out of my fridge (built in filter). I was just wondering. thanks for all the input.
  • RandJ6280
    Tap. Bottled water is a waste of money.

True statement.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    I prefer my water in the form of diet soda or coffee. If I do drink regular water, it comes from the tap unless I'm traveling.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Tap at home through the refrigerator. At work, the grocery department gives us the cases that break and we can buy bottles for a quarter each so it depends on the brand (usually store brand, Nestle, or Ice Mountain).
  • RandJ6280
    Changing subjects a bit... but seeing the posts concerning all the water bottle that are getting tossed.
    Time for us to start looking at recycling
    https://youtu.be/z8YotGjVr10
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,023 Member
    Tap (city water+ Brita, mostly - but some without Brita). Stainless steel water bottles travel with me for workouts and other outings where I have hydration needs but limited access.

The whole PH thing is woo. How likely is it that evolution designed us to require meticulously controlled eating/drinking?
  • marelthu
    marelthu Posts: 184 Member
    Bottled water is just expensive tap water. It's also an environmental nightmare. Tap water is often better because most municipalities have stringent controls on their water - except Flint, Michigan obviously - where no such controls are needed on bottled water. I drink water almost exclusively throughout the day. I keep it in the fridge so it's cold.