Options
13»

Replies

• GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This made me lol.

My husband is a long time addict of some Kansas City chiefs forum. I gave him crap about it for YEARS.

I actually apologized to him earlier today for all the nagging. Now we both have found our forums.

And yes, I let him read stuff on here all the time. I've shown him some of the very funny threads and all sorts of stuff. He doesn't have MFP, but he's very health conscious so he gets it.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    I met my husband here on mfp, so yeah I talk about y'all a bit in the real world
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This probably sounds terrible but - I'm not a family guy and I don't drink/party or do any of the usual large gathering social stuff.
    My entire life is fitness.

I don't bother with people who have no interest in health and fitness - so, there is no 'us' and 'them' for me.

I'm one track minded in some ways but - it's why I have success when it comes to my lifestyle. If I can't talk about health and fitness (or even MFP) to somebody, I loose interest within minutes.
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »
    I met my husband here on mfp, so yeah I talk about y'all a bit in the real world

Oh and this.
    I met my fiancé here!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    My family and friends know, I've read many things from here to them...my eldest daughter has seen the forums.. rolled her eyes at a few of my comments :# .. then said they're all yours mum :D
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I sometimes talk about MFP with my husband but no one else.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have a pretty open relationship so she knows all about MFP and I know all bout her social media chats.

Also, I tell my trainer about some of the stuff that gets said on here lol
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Two of my daughters are on here, but haven't posted anything in years.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    DH is only interested in the kitteh gifs and memes so I rarely discuss this place with him. He refers to MFP as "WTF".
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    DH is only interested in the kitteh gifs and memes so I rarely discuss this place with him. He refers to MFP as "WTF".

lol.. mine thinks the same thing. :laugh:

I made the mistake in showing him a few things from drama posts, to the dumbest things humans can converse about and of course the selfies... his only thoughts WTF :noway:

...Never seen a man eye roll and shake his head so much.. lol
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    I tell my husband if I think there is something especially funny, otherwise no
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I have referenced y'all, but not really specifically any people, just situations and conversations and such
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Like this kind?
    px9z1yhjth9w.jpg