starting again determined to do this who's with me !!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Adaye1
    Adaye1 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! 100lbs to lose to reach goal!!
    shanahz wrote: »
    I'm starting over with about 100lbs to lose. I'd love to be friends!

• earce84
    earce84 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm right with you. We yo-yo back and forth and will do well for a few months and fall back into bad habits. I'll be 33 in November and I sure as hell don't feel it. We started yesterday clean eating again and resuming our walks/jogs. Add me and we'll support you as you'll support us.
  • stainbackzoo
    stainbackzoo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Annie831 wrote: »
    I have started an accountability motivational group called DAILY GRIND if anyone wants to join?

is there a link you can share?
  • lisapierce5277
    lisapierce5277 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I thought i could do it on my own. Small portions calorie counting. But it didn't work after 4.months I gained back 8 pounds. Gonna get back to being motivated by others and back at the gym and back to high protein high fat low carb.
  • needmyjeans
    needmyjeans Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lets all add and motivate each other!!!!
  • dwilliamca
    dwilliamca Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm a second-time-arounder too. First try 2 years ago I lost 30 of my 50 lb. goal. I hit a plateau, then I got stressed and quit logging, then quit exercising, eventually I got depressed and went back to my old habit of over snacking. It took quite awhile to put the weight back on, but I did. Now I'm where I started before. This time I'm going to try to keep pressing through the hard times.
  • fitness_goals_007
    Options
    Add me! I want to lose around 60 pounds as well :)
  • CABarb
    CABarb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm back for a third try, with 100+ to lose. ☹
  • shorayna
    shorayna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    On the same boat, this is my second time around and need all the motivation I can get! Add me!!