70 pounds lost, with pics

Options
124»

Replies

• maresbears87
    Options
    Thank you all SO MUCH! Wow I love the myfitnesspal community, everyone is so supportive!
  • maresbears87
    Options
    You look amazing, great transformation. Keep up the great work. I haven't lost as much as you, but I am plugging away at it, with 1200cal/day. Good luck!!!!

Thank you! You are doing awesome! Just keep at it and you will get there! It took me a long time but slow and steady is the way to go :)
  • haley255
    haley255 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Oh you look so great!! I always feel like people look younger after weight loss as well, added bonus!
  • stephbouchard33
    stephbouchard33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! It is success stories like yours that keep me motivated everyday. I need to lose 94 more lbs, thank you so much for sharing your story and inspiring me to achieve this goal. The more sucess stories I see like this the more I begin to believe that it can, and wil, be me posting before and after pictures someday, hopefully someday soon. I am also on a 1,200 plan and I do light weightlifting everyday and pilates, with a few core exercises thrown in, it usually only averages 30 to 40 minutes a day. I'm glad to see you were able to get these results without hours of intense exercise. I was beginning to think I wasn't doing enough.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!