Too fat, never going to lose weight!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I weighed 227 this morning, down from 330+ (don't really know my start as my scale didn't go past 300). All good advice here.

On the Dr. Pepper, are you good with trying the diet version? I know diet drinks affect some people, but for most the artificial sweeteners are harmless. I personally don't like them (just the aftertaste) and really only drink diet drinks as a mixer. But I find I like sparkling water so bought a Sodastream machine.

Log everything and get a food scale.
  • dawn_westbury
    dawn_westbury Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I weighed 227 this morning, down from 330+ (don't really know my start as my scale didn't go past 300). All good advice here.

On the Dr. Pepper, are you good with trying the diet version? I know diet drinks affect some people, but for most the artificial sweeteners are harmless. I personally don't like them (just the aftertaste) and really only drink diet drinks as a mixer. But I find I like sparkling water so bought a Sodastream machine.

Log everything and get a food scale.

I don’t mind the diet, I bought a couple today, still trying to drink mostly water too! And did get a scale!