WHAT KIND OF TATTOO DO YOU WANT AND WHY?

Options
2»

Replies

• crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    RA60172 wrote: »
    I would think if you get a tattoo they would put numb scream on you're skin so you don't feel the pain.

I didn't even know, that they did anything like that; I'll have to look into it! Thank you!

I know they use numb cream on some stuff but I don't know if tattoo artist can use it . You would think they would .

Regardless I'd prefer, to be unconscious!

I've never had an artist use numbing cream because it can affect the outcome of the tattoo. Also, pro tip - NEVER drink alcohol prior to getting a tattoo. Any benefits of reducing pain will be lost to the increase of blood loss. Alcohol (or medications/drugs with similar effects) thins your blood, and if the artist can tell you've been drinking, they will send you away.

Plenty of world renowned tattooist allow their clients to use numbing cream, particularly during long sessions on particularly painful areas like the chest/sternum. Not the white girl 'sternum tattoo' which is actually on their upper abdomen, but you over your actual sternum bone.

A fidgeting client will have more negative effect on a tattoo than a numbing cream that's been applied, taken effect and then been wiped off.

• crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    y4t09icn4xk9.png

I'm thinking leg sleeve(s) next.
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    i want this around my ankle because i love dogs and my puppy helped recover from anorexia and she has been there for me just when i need her <3<31lrjy42425ix.jpg
  • dawn_westbury
    dawn_westbury Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    2lnohku43fn5.png
  • dawn_westbury
    dawn_westbury Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    She didn’t want the birds