• NoCookiesBish
    NoCookiesBish Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My people are never on this bright and squirrely in the morning with me :/
  • NoCookiesBish
    NoCookiesBish Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My girl woke up early and has been talking to me non stop :neutral:
    This early is MY TIME little girl....go back to bed.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    I get filled with rage when people chew gum obnoxiously loud...snapping, cracking, smacking their lips, chewing it with their mouths open...basically ANYTHING but being subtle. It is sooooo gross

This...yesterday...people who crunch on ice or anything...so freaking loud
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    People who throw garbage out of the car window
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    My people are never on this bright and squirrely in the morning with me :/

But I'm here :smile:
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I get irritate with smokers who throw their lit cigarettes out the car window. It's like dude! You're smoking in your car, it's gonna smell like smoke, use the ash tray, or an empty can, or something!!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I rolled into the gym parking lot before 5am this morning. It had been snowing and it wasn't plowed. I forgot that I had my cellphone in my lap, grabbed my bag, jumped out, and started walking toward the door. As I approached my Bluetooth headphone signal died. I realized I didn't have my phone in my pocket, so I went back and looked in my car. I couldn't find it. I realized that I must have dropped it in 5-6 inches of snow. I sifted through the snow with my hands, didn't find it. I walked up to the building, grabbed the snow shovel, and went back to the vehicle, shoveling and searching through what I shoveled. After a few minutes, I found it, and my phone was fine since I had a cover on it. I walked into the gym and the guy at the front desk apologized for not having the lot and sidewalk shoveled, had witnessed me taking his shovel, assumed I was shoveling the sidewalk for him, and thanked me for helping out! FML, I'm irked that I lost 15 minutes of gym time to this stupid *kitten*, lol.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    My mother's advice tbh. I know she means well but gawdddd...she truly drives me crazy! I love that woman :D
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    people who use cartoons as thier profile pics - i mean, really~! *miffed*
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Acne. Seriously, I get rid of some only to have more show up the instant I get rid of the last batch!! So infuriating!!! I just want nice skin like everyone else seems to have. Is that so much to ask? :(
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Acne. Seriously, I get rid of some only to have more show up the instant I get rid of the last batch!! So infuriating!!! I just want nice skin like everyone else seems to have. Is that so much to ask? :(

My son had acne problems, I got him some tea tree oil and it really helped. :)

I'll give it a shot. All the OTC stuff has done bupkis for this. Proactiv never helped, either, but that was when I was a teen.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

My son had acne problems, I got him some tea tree oil and it really helped. :)

I'll give it a shot. All the OTC stuff has done bupkis for this. Proactiv never helped, either, but that was when I was a teen.

OTC stuff never worked for me either. But that's likely because it's not a topical problem. Drinking TONS of water seems to be the only thing that works for me

Yeah, I drink unsweetened tea most of the day, but I may have to do a food elimination thing again and see if it's something like soy or dairy that's making me break out. It's not terrible acne, but I can't stand having little bumps anywhere on my skin. I feel it and I just want to lance/pick/burn it off so I don't have to see/feel it anymore.

I'll give regular old water a try instead of my tea. Might help. Way cheaper than buying stuff that doesn't work anyway.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Waking up at 5:00 am