What irks you?

Options

Replies

• Dr_Fishbowl
    Dr_Fishbowl Posts: 42 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    People not putting their dogs on leashes at the park, part of this is just psychological because when I was six my brothers leg was thrashed by a dog while I hid and cowered in a tree... No I take it back, it is all psychological. I am terrified of dogs so please keep them on a leash.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    When I ask a question and don't get an answer because they're afraid I'll go off. I wouldn't ask if I didn't know the possibility of not getting what I want was there. I'm a big girl, just answer my *kitten* question!!
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    People who dont have a sense of personal space....get out of my bubble!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    When there is construction and I can't text and drive

In many places you can't text and drive at all.

What?! Say it ain't so! How will I send my d pics before I get home?
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    When there is construction and I can't text and drive

In many places you can't text and drive at all.

What?! Say it ain't so! How will I send my d pics before I get home?

The work restroom. Right now. Go, quick

On my way!
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    People that don't hang a new roll of toilet paper when they use the last square- or if they do, hanging it backwards.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    People who leave their empty shopping carts in the middle of parking spaces when a cart return is right there. Like legitimately five feet away from where they left it.

Similarly, people who decide they don't want an object in a store and leave said object in the completely wrong department. Don't leave that bag of frozen peas on a shelf with the diapers or those condoms in the electronics department!! Just go put them back or hand them to the cashier when checking out.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Spiders..
  • rcreynol3090
    rcreynol3090 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    People who leave their empty shopping carts in the middle of parking spaces when a cart return is right there. Like legitimately five feet away from where they left it.

Similarly, people who decide they don't want an object in a store and leave said object in the completely wrong department. Don't leave that bag of frozen peas on a shelf with the diapers or those condoms in the electronics department!! Just go put them back or hand them to the cashier when checking out.

When I see a young woman with several small kids in tow at the grocer or Wal-Mart, I am real tempted to drop a box of condoms in her shopping cart as a hint.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Couples that constantly profess their appreciation and love for each other every day on FB. Cheese and rice just text each other and save the rest of us for goodness sake.

It's a front, they're both fookin someone on the side.

My theory is they are trying to convince themselves more than anything else. This theory applies to lots of people that post how great their life is ALL the time.
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    people not cleaning up after themselves in the work kitchen

queue jumpers

people not using tun signals

• dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    People that won't get off their *kitten* phone and drive their *kitten* 3000lb weapon on wheels.
    Clients that call me sweety, honey, etc., I'm a professional and it's 2017
    Mouth breathers
    Dumb people
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    When people brake on the on-ramp. When people pull out in front of you and don't speed up to the flow of traffic!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    People who don't use their manners and have no common courtesy for others.

This made me think of people who are late...like their time is more important than yours...the lack of common courtesy with lateness really irks me
  • Mark_Joseph
    Mark_Joseph Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Getting cut in line in a crowded Asian grocery store by an elderly man or lady who also does not happen to speak any English at all.