What irks you?

Options

Replies

• BBritt26
    BBritt26 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Little effort and laziness. Care about yourself and what you're doing. No matter what it is.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    A guy who keeps messaging me,
    always with a different name.
    Youngster needs a good slap across the face and I’d enjoy doing it.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Food...or the fact I have to go get food
  • mybfisred
    Options
    qwl7u3vo4psy.gif
  • mybfisred
    Options
    BBritt26 wrote: »
    Little effort and laziness. Care about yourself and what you're doing. No matter what it is.

What is this *kitten* about!? Maybe people are lazy BECAUSE they care about themselves, maybe they have a strong concern about over exerting themselves. Rude. Ugh. Rude. I can't even finish my full *kitten* thought because I'm lazy And I don't wanna

Wow really...im tempted to flag this comment...BBritt simply stated that if you are lazy then you must not care about yourself...in fact I took it to mean she desires people to love themselves more....so go love yourself!!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »

What is this *kitten* about!? Maybe people are lazy BECAUSE they care about themselves, maybe they have a strong concern about over exerting themselves. Rude. Ugh. Rude. I can't even finish my full *kitten* thought because I'm lazy And I don't wanna

Wow really...im tempted to flag this comment...BBritt simply stated that if you are lazy then you must not care about yourself...in fact I took it to mean she desires people to love themselves more....so go love yourself!!

Pssttt. Chit-chats official language is sarcasm. Just fyi.
  • mybfisred
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    mybfisred wrote: »

Pssttt. Chit-chats official language is sarcasm. Just fyi.

Ooops...i always do these chits and chats wrong :'(
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Procrastinators that wait until the absolute latest to get anything done, half *kitten* everything and stress me the *kitten* out
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Stop hogging the aisles with your cart!!! Oh, and I knowww you see me wanting to pass by *kitten*.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Jealous *kitten*
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Okay, so my Aunt passed away on Christmas morning and her funeral is next Tuesday. My F'ing boss is making me take PTO to go to the services. What a *kitten* *kitten*

OMG I'm so sorry to hear that :heart:
    Hope you're okay, that sounds really rough
    I hope she had a long life and your family is at peace
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    This weird thing girls do about filters vs no filters, ladies... stop.

But that's the only way to prove we are 'real' around here
  • mybfisred
    Options
    Here's no filter ...is that better

8d90uxmpp82i.jpg