What irks you?

Replies

• VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    sasafrass tea... i mean, come on!! what is sasafrass anyways - jeesh
  • fraklein
    fraklein Posts: 62 Member
    People who weigh themselves daily. People who post weight losses of less than a pound.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    When my dog drinks water she is a slob and it's all over the wood floor !

Mine too, his water and his food.

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    When my dog drinks water she is a slob and it's all over the wood floor !

yeah mine too, plus he is ADD so he drink a little, runs around, drinks a little more, gets distracted. So I have to keep wiping the floor over and over for about an hour
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    The need to make literally everything sexual
  • threeshotlucy
    threeshotlucy Posts: 6 Member
    People always tell me they no how I fell. No the heck you don't you have never been in my situation. I just hate it.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Summed up in a meme today, for once.

58xtw2ti4var.jpg
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    People with all sorts of opinions but never help get any of the work done
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

They're watching you sshhh :wink:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Who the eff thought a class that goes til 9pm was a good idea?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

They're watching you sshhh :wink:

Yeah yeah....
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Snowbirds in huge RVs they cannot drive properly
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Bosses that freak out over every little thing. “Is anyone’s life in danger?” then we can handle this it’s not a big deal! You want to say, “Calm the #$! Down! Either help me or walk away.... walk away.”
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    When you're trying to paint your nails and the group chat just got interesting.

:D
  • angelxsss
    People who complain about things but discount every attempt at advice you try to give them. I know I'm sort of hypocritical about this, but since I've realized how annoying it is I've been trying to recognize when I do it and stop and at least be open minded to suggestions people give me.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    People in general, but more specifically women with purses, who stand in line waiting to get up and buy stuff, but wait until the clerk gives them the total before ever considering getting ready to pay. It is like it is a surprise, and they have to finally get out their wallet or rummage 5 minutes through their purse looking for whatever to pay. Even worse when you get that lady who is trying to scrape the bottom of the purse for change instead of just giving them that $1 bill they are holding...and holding everyone up. Flippin' idiots wasting my oxygen and time.

Exponentially worse when they are on their phone and just refuse to interrupt their conversation for something like paying attention and paying quickly.

I have my *kitten* out and ready to go before I get in line.. but then I get really anxious in stores and don't want people waiting on me or having to be there any longer than I have to be.
  • angelxsss
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    People in general, but more specifically women with purses, who stand in line waiting to get up and buy stuff, but wait until the clerk gives them the total before ever considering getting ready to pay. It is like it is a surprise, and they have to finally get out their wallet or rummage 5 minutes through their purse looking for whatever to pay. Even worse when you get that lady who is trying to scrape the bottom of the purse for change instead of just giving them that $1 bill they are holding...and holding everyone up. Flippin' idiots wasting my oxygen and time.

Exponentially worse when they are on their phone and just refuse to interrupt their conversation for something like paying attention and paying quickly.

I'm always so anxious about holding up lines because of paying. Once I forgot my groceries because I was in such a hurry to get out of line so I could put my change away. I do protest the change thing though. Of course I have a change purse, so finding the coins is a little easier, but if you're not going to use them, what's the point of them? You have them so why not give exact change and not have to worry about putting away whatever change you get back? You're using more time one way or another.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    angelxsss wrote: »
    People who complain about things but discount every attempt at advice you try to give them. I know I'm sort of hypocritical about this, but since I've realized how annoying it is I've been trying to recognize when I do it and stop and at least be open minded to suggestions people give me.

This is very cool.