What irks you?

Options

Replies

• WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Wait. There are women who DON’T wipe after peeing?
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Ppl that are chronically late..for *kitten* sake, I hate waiting on mofos that can't plan accordingly
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    Ppl that are chronically late..for *kitten* sake, I hate waiting on mofos that can't plan accordingly

What if there was TRAFFIC?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Flies, yup and Im Australian.. you'd think I'd be used to them.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    An empty glass.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    dwrightlaw wrote: »

What if there was TRAFFIC?

Excuses, excuses
  • Acem24
    Acem24 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    People that walk into my home with shoes on. I am extremely clean and my floors take a lot of work. At least have the curtesy to ask before assuming it’s ok.

Right. I hate carpet. But it's so comfortable to be walking about it with dirty shoes on
  • 01189998819991197253Z
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    W8WarI wrote: »
    People who don't know the difference between BBQing and Grilling.

What’s the difference?

When you barbecue you are cooking indirectly with a slow circumvented unit of hot air with the lid closed. Grilling is done with the lid up and you're cooking with direct heat on the bottom, instead of all around the source.

So I barbecue, when the lid's closed but I grill when I open the lid to check upon it's contents, flip it over, etcetera?

BBQing is indirect heat. Grilling is placing the meat right over the flames.

What if, it's an; electric grill?

Its still direct heat transfer on the bottom, instead of all around an enclosed space. Its just not flame grilling.
  • 01189998819991197253Z
    Options
    What about that one guy at the gym who uses all the 5lb plates and "lifts" about 1mm off the power rack. ... While screaming.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I don't believe for one minute that Jennifer Aniston uses Aveno skincare products. Puh-leeze. Come on now!
  • grumpopuppo
    grumpopuppo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Lately what's irked me most is the new dietary restrictions imposed on me by my stupid ulcerated stomach. While it'll make it easier to avoid binge eating, I'm already missing cheesy foods and booze (the two biggest triggers apparently).
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Lately what's irked me most is the new dietary restrictions imposed on me by my stupid ulcerated stomach. While it'll make it easier to avoid binge eating, I'm already missing cheesy foods and booze (the two biggest triggers apparently).

Cheese and booze? I would be gone! I hope that you find a healthy resolution and better option than that.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Having pneumonia! It sucks!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Having pneumonia! It sucks!

Snuggling will help, I'll look after you DW :*
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    When people say "I think it's sad that people do..." when they really mean "I think people who do... are A-holes."
    It's probably just passive-aggressive behavior, in general, that annoys me.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    When people say "I think it's sad that people do..." when they really mean "I think people who do... are A-holes."
    It's probably just passive-aggressive behavior, in general, that annoys me.

This
  • 01189998819991197253Z
    Options
    what's working with me right now is Donald Trump's Twitter account.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    White out...

The product? The driving conditions?