Options
1195196197198199201»

Replies

• MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Forgetting to turn on the clothes dryer

What irks me more is my dryer broke down the other week and then my washer went a week later- had to get them both replaced within a week of each other.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    When a person, usually your child, says something to you not loud enough and you either didn't hear or misunderstood what they said and they give you the 'oh man you're so stupid' sigh OR repeat what they said in an extremely grumpy mad at the whole world stupid voice.

I do this to my mother. She has hearing issues but won't get her hearing checked. She'd rather just pretend everything is fine, so yeah I get where I resent repeating everything.
  • smantha32
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    Simple minded, lazy *kitten* that expect everyone else to do the thinking/doing for them

I worked with this person.
  • smantha32
    Options
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    Two faced people

Doesn't help when they're in your family too.
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    Two faced people

Doesn't help when they're in your family too.

So true and irks so much.
  • smantha32
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    People who don’t take responsibility for themselves and are always trying to get something for free by complaining when they’re in the wrong. Look at the signs and get your head out of your $&! The customer is NOT always right. Go $&/! Yourself, you’re not getting a discount.

Irked by manipulative customers.

They do it because companies let them get away with it. Irked by companies that won't back their employees.
  • smantha32
    Options
    I'm irked because I tied a knot in my pajama pants string and now I've lost some weight and they're falling down and I can't get the knot undone to draw them in. ugh.
  • smantha32
    Options
    Irked that I have to bump this. lol
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Getting everything together and put in the crockpot for it to slow cook for 6 hours, only to realize at dinner I forgot to turn the damn thing on...
  • asuroxychick
    asuroxychick Posts: 4,358 Member
    Options
    Socks with sandals!!haha.. no seriously. . When I'm or someone else is doing really well.. happy with themselves and/or their achievements.. and some jerk as to put their u wanted 2 cents in by saying. .. you should be doing this... that needs work too.. etc..
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Sidewalks and hallways operate under the same system as roads and highways - if you are in North America, you drive on the right side of the street, and therefore, you walk on the right side of sidewalks and hallways.

If you are walking on the left side and forcing the people who are correctly walking on the right side to awkwardly walk around you, you are wrong.
  • asuroxychick
    asuroxychick Posts: 4,358 Member
    Options
    Oh lord haha!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    When threads I like disappear 😫
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options
    When threads I like disappear 😫