• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Last ditch efforts.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    A 2 part irk:

1) People who have the capability to work at home and generous sick leave benefits, but yet for some *kitten* unknown reason come into the office deathly sick, cough all over everything, and touch common surfaces, exposing dozens of people to the same illness.

2) People who enable the people in part 1) above by gushing over them all day with "wow, you made it in!" "how are you feeling?" "can I get you something?", and admiring their poor decision to come in, instead of "you should go home" "why are you here, you are going to infect a lot of people". These same people throughout the day stand in the sick person's presence while they hack up a lung - you are otherwise very intelligent people, so how do you not *kitten* understand how illnesses are transmitted? Holy *kitten*.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    People that don't realize that we are all from Texas. Yes, even you Canadians.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Nope, I refuse to claim I'm from TX. It would irk me to have to do so cuz Texans are loco.
  • cee134
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »

Nope, I refuse to claim I'm from TX. It would irk me to have to do so cuz Texans are loco.

It's not our choice in the matter.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

That's so Texan, lol
    I'm an Okie that would happily be from Texas!
  • empresssue
    Options

It's not our choice in the matter.

It irks me that I cannot make the comment I normally would about TX.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Drivers that don't use their headlights in dense fog.

Those morons who pull out in front of you and then never speed up, and there is nobody behind you for miles...
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Options

What if I told you that non-Texans don't really spend any time thinking about Texas?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Drivers that don't use their headlights in dense fog.

Those morons who pull out in front of you and then never speed up, and there is nobody behind you for miles...

How about the ones who don't use them in the dark, either? Seem to be an awful lot of them around here.
  • cee134
    edited February 2018
    Options

What if I told you that non-Texans don't really spend any time thinking about Texas?

What if I told you I'm not from Texas either. Or the physical borders.

What irks me is when everyone who knows the joke about Texas I'm talking about isn't on MFP anymore.

There was a time in Chit Chat when there was an "Anyone from Texas" thread showing up daily and sometimes more then one at the same time.
  • cee134
    edited February 2018
    Options

What irks me is when everyone who knows the joke about Texas I'm talking about isn't on MFP anymore.

There was a time in Chit Chat when there was an "Anyone from Texas" thread showing up daily and sometimes more then one at the same time.

If you have to explain it....

I'm catching all the new people up since everyone else left or doesn't come around here anymore. Don't you people have boring jobs or something?

@LittleHearseDriver
  • cee134
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Humble bragging irks me. And narcissists.

I, for one, am amazing and the best. So I'm sure you aren't talking about me since nothing bad can be said about me ever....

That wasn't a challenge.
  • empresssue
    Options

I would tell you that you're lucky not to be from TX :wink:
  • cee134
    Options

I would tell you that you're lucky not to be from TX :wink:

I have bad news for you then. We are all Texans on MFP.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    edited February 2018
    Options

The tragic rise and fall of forum inside jokes...