What irks you?

Options

Replies

• mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    When people post "Am I losing too fast?" because they are undereating and losing 3-4 lbs per week but refuse to listen to reason.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    called my wife and ask if she wants to go out for dinner . she said she didnt feel like it so i ask what she wants to eat she said she doesnt care so i said chinese then? she said she isnt feeling chinese so i said hibachi? she said no not hibachi either so i asked what she wants she said she doesnt care -.- im getting her picky a ss taco bell :D:D:D

:D:D:D
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    when I can't see a gif someone posts in here on this work computer! I drop the F bomb sometimes.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    when I can't see a gif someone posts in here on this work computer! I drop the F bomb sometimes.

Uh oh.. the F bomb.. firetruck?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,209 Member
    Options
    called my wife and ask if she wants to go out for dinner . she said she didnt feel like it so i ask what she wants to eat she said she doesnt care so i said chinese then? she said she isnt feeling chinese so i said hibachi? she said no not hibachi either so i asked what she wants she said she doesnt care -.- im getting her picky a ss taco bell :D:D:D

Priceless.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I work in a store and it irks me when customers come up to pay while talking on their phones and can't put the darn thing down to say hello, please, thank you, goodbye or even actually acknowledge my existence. So rude! I loved it one day when a customer behind one of these people tore a strip off her for her bad manners. Everything I wanted to say but couldn't because I need to keep my job.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    When you get a text and you reply and 30 minutes later they still don't text back. wtf, YOU texted me?!?
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    those little cards that fall out of magazines !!! and jerks that are to lazy to flick their finger for the turn signals!! seriously, how hard is that?
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    These damn bots

ETA: I saw the "please flag spam" announcement earlier and was confused about why it was coming up. Now I know. Holy guacamole did we get hit with spam just now.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    when you delete someone and they send you a message asking why OR send another friend request. No hard feelings, people...but I don't need to explain myself to you. Plus, most of the time it's for petty reasons that'll just end up hurting your feels.

Yes like, "you post too often and it was irritating me."

you just get me
  • FitnessOCD
    FitnessOCD Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Adam Sandler, Wanda Sykes, The View, and The Chew.
  • sydneypo
    sydneypo Posts: 28 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    • I stood behind a 13-ish year old girl and her mom ordering at Panera while the young girl was absolutely horrid and terrible to the worker. I was irked with the mom for condoning the behavior and the girl for not having common decency.
    • People who can't 'read the room' in regards to volume level. I have a desk mate that I can't even escape from with my headphones on.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    sydneypo wrote: »
    • I stood behind a 13-ish year old girl and her mom ordering at Panera while the young girl was absolutely horrid and terrible to the worker. I was irked with the mom for condoning the behavior and the girl for not having common decency.
    • People who can't 'read the room' in regards to volume level. I have a desk mate that I can't even escape from with my headphones on.

i'm jealous you were at Panera.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    sydneypo wrote: »

i'm jealous you were at Panera.

Their chicken thai salad sounds so effing good right now.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    ar1tw02thyp4.png