What irks you?

Options

Replies

• mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    People who can't put things back where they got them! Like normal stuff like putting the milk back in the fridge!

Just clutter in general and messiness.

You and me both! Plus not shutting the kitchen cabinet. I come home every day from work to every cabinet wide open. WHY?
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Jelaan wrote: »
    I work in a store and it irks me when customers come up to pay while talking on their phones and can't put the darn thing down to say hello, please, thank you, goodbye or even actually acknowledge my existence. So rude! I loved it one day when a customer behind one of these people tore a strip off her for her bad manners. Everything I wanted to say but couldn't because I need to keep my job.

This is so rude. When i worked a lot of customer service, i got this. Irked the *kitten* out of me.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,835 Member
    Options
    People that message you start a conversation, ask questions, you respond and they don't :confounded:
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Being a high performer, then being lazy for a single day and people getting pissed.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,835 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Being a high performer, then being lazy for a single day and people getting pissed.

Story of my life Right there! God forbid you take a day off and rest, right?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    When people on Facebook post some long drawn out woes me about how life just sucks and people just suck and when people ask what's up the person is all "I don't want to post about it online". Really?!?
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    When people on Facebook post some long drawn out woes me about how life just sucks and people just suck and when people ask what's up the person is all "I don't want to post about it online". Really?!?

Or even the one liners like, "I hate my life" or "Don't even ask" or "It's not fair" then others ask what's wrong and the self pity ensues. Sometimes people try to one up each other in the comments on why their lives are harder. We all have struggles people...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    When I have been craving a Panera Chicken Thai salad for days, I finally cave and go get it just to get all the way back to the office to find they forgot the dressing. It is not the same without the spice Thai dressing. FFS.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Whenever I see the user who decided to give me a "6" in the "rate the person above you" thread even though the trend in there is to lie your *kitten* off and always give the person about you a 10

Passive aggressive way of saying they dont like you? 'Cause we all know you're wayyyy more than a 6.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    people who start new "the person above you threads" in CHIT CHAT. Keep that ish in Fun n Games pa pa pa pleassse!
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    When the phone rings ..means I have to stop what I am doing to answer the phone.

I rarely answer my home phone- it's just too far away from where I'm sitting! lol
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Someone that can never address issues face to face, but instead make rude *kitten* comments to others about said person. Fake is Fake.