Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What irks you?

Replies

• WillBeThin86
    WillBeThin86 Posts: 135 Member
    kq1981 wrote: »
    And not being able to upload pics on my android tablet to mfp. Ive got so many memes!!!!! Sigh

Use the Web browser to upload pics :) You can't from the app

Thank u!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    And not being able to upload pics on my android tablet to mfp. Ive got so many memes!!!!! Sigh

You stole my thunder. Just learnt this the other day. Sucks
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Slow shipping.
  • Jonesuna64
    Jonesuna64 Posts: 233 Member
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Everything that has to do with Christmas shopping like: trying to find a parking spot, a cart with a broken wheel, people standing in the middle of the isle preventing you to get where you want to go( by all means please take your time i'm in no rush :| ) not being able to find anything because people don't care and throw everything anywhere, trying to pay but there's only 2 registers open out of 10.

This gave me anxiety, I think I'm getting gift cards for everyone

Thats what I do ... pick out your own damn thing ! :D

I "Point, click, get it delivered" :)

• MrSith
    epr3996 wrote: »
    People who feel like they are better then everyone else when really we are all just different not better or worse!
    Some people are better than others but they don't need to tell anyone. Sorry but they are trash in the world.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    People who get fired for legitimate reasons. Such as starting a fist fight with your boss in this case. Then turn around and make threats such as hiring a lawyer to sue the company for firing them.
  • MrSith
    MrSith wrote: »
    People who feel like they are better then everyone else when really we are all just different not better or worse!
    Some people are better than others but they don't need to tell anyone. Sorry but they are trash in the world.

Oh there are trash but even the high and mighty make mistakes no one is perfect. And the one's who think they are just might be the Trash!

I'm not saying humans in essence are better but what they do with their life I do. If I am working to make life better for someone because it's my goal, my purpose then I am better than the next individual who is trying to hurt someone or does nothing with their life. Sorry, but some people are wasting other's air/oxygen.

• JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Why do some people insist on cc-ing themselves on every e-mail they send? Don’t they know they can just keep a copy of the sent e-mail? Doesn’t that clog up their inbox? If I “reply all,” do they get TWO copies of my response? What possible purpose could there be for doing this?
  • PAFC84
    edited November 2017
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    Why do some people insist on cc-ing themselves on every e-mail they send? Don’t they know they can just keep a copy of the sent e-mail? Doesn’t that clog up their inbox? If I “reply all,” do they get TWO copies of my response? What possible purpose could there be for doing this?

To be kept informed of the decisions made and have input if necessary. For when you aren't part of the conversation (dont need to respond) but need to know the outcome and be kept updated.
  • JeepHair77
    PAFC84 wrote: »

To be kept informed of the decisions made and have input if necessary. For when you aren't part of the conversation (dont need to respond) but need to know the outcome and be kept updated.

But if I'm the one sending an e-mail to Jane, John, and Joe, I'm going to get all of their responses, anyway, unless someone intentionally removes me from the chain. Adding myself in the cc line seems weird and unnecessary.
  • PAFC84
    edited November 2017

But if I'm the one sending an e-mail to Jane, John, and Joe, I'm going to get all of their responses, anyway, unless someone intentionally removes me from the chain. Adding myself in the cc line seems weird and unnecessary.

Its a way of reminding the recipients that you need to know the outcome but aren't required to have any input. Say they work in another dept and so need to make a decision, they need to discuss that decision amongst themselves, it might only indirectly effect you but you need to know the outcome without having any input.

It also serves as a reminder that you need to know the outcome, in case they decided to physically discuss it amongst themselves or only email amongst themselves after receiving your email. By being CC'd they don't have to actually write an email back to you-they can "chat" amongst themselves.
  • PAFC84
    On a similar note, I hate when I email someone and I cc other people FOR A REASON but then the recipient of the email doesn't hit "reply all" and instead just responds to me.

Also, I have an email signature yet people still insist on spelling my name wrong. I can't decide if they're trying to slight me or if they really just don't pay attention.

I can only speak for myself but I'd be trying to slight you ;)
  • PAFC84
    On a similar note, I hate when I email someone and I cc other people FOR A REASON but then the recipient of the email doesn't hit "reply all" and instead just responds to me.

Also, I have an email signature yet people still insist on spelling my name wrong. I can't decide if they're trying to slight me or if they really just don't pay attention.

I can only speak for myself but I'd be trying to slight you ;)

Lol well from you I'd expect no less

To be fair I'd probably spell teacupsandtoning wrong too! :D

I keep telling people, it's MRS. TeacupsAndToning

You're welcome :D
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Being sick and at work :'(
  • JeepHair77

A thousand times, this.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    When i make a JOKE in the "What do i want at this very moment" and "crush notes" thread and people automatically assume its a hidden message about someone else or assume its directed to them. For *kitten* sake get over yourself. It was a joke!

Aw shucks. I thought it was all about ME.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    People who tell me to take a joke. I know how to take a joke dammit!!! And this has nothing to do with the above poster :D
  • PAFC84
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    People who tell me to take a joke. I know how to take a joke dammit!!! And this has nothing to do with the above poster :D

Then why do you need to be told to take a joke?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

Thank u!!!!!!!!!!

This would not be exactly true.

e8kzkb1kp63r.png
  • PAFC84
    cee134 wrote: »

Thank u!!!!!!!!!!

This would not be exactly true.

e8kzkb1kp63r.png

So you're saying we can upload photos via the app but that it requires the might of two Jedi's, the captain and the vice-captain of the millennium falcon? Glad we got that sorted.