What irks you?

Options

Replies

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    OK...so...just came to mind and it has irked me forever since it was invented...I'm Canadian and I HATE the that we (but not me) call one and two dollars "loonie" and "toonie"...*kitten* ridiculous, I say a "one" or a "two" (dollar coins, in case you don't know ours aren't paper)

Canadian paper money bills are kinda funny too with that transparent colorful inserts. Am I suppose to play with them before I pay? )
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    OK...so...just came to mind and it has irked me forever since it was invented...I'm Canadian and I HATE the that we (but not me) call one and two dollars "loonie" and "toonie"...*kitten* ridiculous, I say a "one" or a "two" (dollar coins, in case you don't know ours aren't paper)

I grew up in Michigan and I regularly found Canadian coins in my pocket - I always loved it because they were interesting looking, until I tried to buy something from a vending machine and got rejected, lol
  • DAGridesagain
    DAGridesagain Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    It literally irks me just how people use the word literally, literally all the time.
  • DAGridesagain
    DAGridesagain Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That is literally the problem :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Grocery apps that glitch and have my groceries ready for pick up 2600kms away @#$*& :/
  • cajoke11235
    cajoke11235 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    When guys use "cute" snapchat filters. DUDE, THAT'S NOT HOT
  • delaclos99
    delaclos99 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    People who jump queues. The hottest flames of hell are too good for such swines.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    On social media when people post pics of their wounds. Cuts, scabs, oozing things, stitches, etc. Eww, GROSS!