jackyyadira Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Currently 192 lbs. Lost 6 pounds this month ready to lose more :smile:
  • minniemouse_34
    minniemouse_34 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    SW: 304.6
    Oct 12: 300.4
    Oct 14: 300.6 - I keep knocking at the door of being out of the 3's, but it just won't open! Ugh! Not giving up though. Gonna forge ahead. :cold_sweat:

Oct 18: 297.4 - I'm FINALLY out of the 3's!!! I honestly can't remember the last time I stepped on the scale and the first number was "2". @veezybell you were right...I had a whoosh!!! :D

Oct 23: 296.6
    Oct 26: 295.6
  • kriskrossness
    kriskrossness Posts: 152 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight :: 226
    Challenge Goal Weight :: 200
    Good Luck everyone!

10/24 :: 226
    10/27 :: 223.8

• Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Great going everyone, pounds falling all over the place.

SW Sept 27: 302
    ___ Oct 7 : 294.7
    ___ Oct 15: 288.3
    CW Oct 28: 280.2
    GW Jan 1 : 277
  • catharinefrost_76
    Options
    I stated my journey Sept. 23/2017, I started at 233 lbs. I have been trying off and on, I really need to focus and stay motivated. Monday I started to get serious, I know I can do this, I want to be under 200 lbs by new years, this will help me! I love a good challenge and need to be accountable! I will be here to help with motivation and give tips when I come across them and I hope you will do the same! Today I am at 230.5 lbs and I have lost 9 inches, sometimes the lose in inches shows a better picture, muscle weighs more then fat! See you at the goal line!
  • Fyreside
    Options
    I stated my journey Sept. 23/2017, I started at 233 lbs. I have been trying off and on, I really need to focus and stay motivated. Monday I started to get serious, I know I can do this, I want to be under 200 lbs by new years, this will help me! I love a good challenge and need to be accountable! I will be here to help with motivation and give tips when I come across them and I hope you will do the same! Today I am at 230.5 lbs and I have lost 9 inches, sometimes the lose in inches shows a better picture, muscle weighs more then fat! See you at the goal line!

You've got this. Go for it!
  • veezybell
    veezybell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    9/30: 268.6
    10/12: 261.4
    10/18: 259.0
    10/28: 256.3

Down 12 so far, just under halfway there! Who's still motivated? :blush:
  • veezybell
    veezybell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Oct 14: 300.6 - I keep knocking at the door of being out of the 3's, but it just won't open! Ugh! Not giving up though. Gonna forge ahead. :cold_sweat:

Oct 18: 297.4 - I'm FINALLY out of the 3's!!! I honestly can't remember the last time I stepped on the scale and the first number was "2". @veezybell you were right...I had a whoosh!!! :D

You're doing amazing, keep up the good work!
  • Vitto455
    Vitto455 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Omg. This is increadible!!
    I stopped (or at least reduced) counting calories cause it wasn't really working for me and It was putting so much pressure on me leading me to mini binges. Since when I stopped I saw more results. I still know more or less how much I consume but I try to focus less on the exact number. I just stay at a caloric deficit.
    But today I decided to check back here in the community even if I don't use MPF so much anymore and... I found all these messages!
    I'm so happy people joined and decided to give a twist to their lives.
    How's everyone doing?
  • Fyreside
    Options
    Vitto455 wrote: »
    I stopped (or at least reduced) counting calories cause it wasn't really working for me and It was putting so much pressure on me leading me to mini binges. Since when I stopped I saw more results. I still know more or less how much I consume but I try to focus less on the exact number. I just stay at a caloric deficit.
    But today I decided to check back here in the community even if I don't use MPF so much anymore and... I found all these messages!
    How's everyone doing?

Hey Vitto, great to hear you've settled into a healthy pattern. I think it's every calorie counter's dream to one day just know the right amount to eat and not bother with the paperwork. I've lost 10kg since I started, so I'm feeling pretty good right now.. But I have 30kg to go hahaha :smile:
  • RitaRyvita
    RitaRyvita Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    RitaRyvita wrote: »
    I'm joining up! Lost about 30 lbs between the beginning of July and end of September, but I've hit a plateau, and would really like to lose another 25 lbs to get to my target weight - which I want to reach by Christmas/ New Year.

I've been told I'm being 'too optimistic' to get down to my target weight (by a very bitchy colleague) - but I'm going to give it a shot. I can do this!

I'm currently 157 lbs. Sometimes my weight loss feels like it has completely stalled but on average, I'm losing about 1 lb or sometimes 2 lbs per week - which is reasonably steady.

All being well, I want to weigh in at 132 lbs by New Year's Day. Fingers crossed!

The quoted post above comes from October 15th. Currently, I now weigh 150.5 lbs. Weight creeping off slowly - but surely. Can't wait to fit into my old slim-fitting clothes! :)
  • karynclarke
    karynclarke Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh-in

SW: 228 (22 July)
    215.4 (12 Sept)
    213.4 (19 Sept)
    210.1 (26 Sept)
    207.8 (2 October)
    205.7 (9 October)
    205.3 (16 October) - started strength training so retaining some water weight
    203.1 (23 October)
    200.8 (30 October)
    Total so far... 14.6 lbs
    To go... 10.4 lbs
    NY GW: 191
    GW: 165 (will readjust when I get there!)

• minniemouse_34
    minniemouse_34 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Oct 30: 293.6
  • Vitto455
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »
    Vitto455 wrote: »
    How's everyone doing?

Hey Vitto, great to hear you've settled into a healthy pattern. I think it's every calorie counter's dream to one day just know the right amount to eat and not bother with the paperwork. I've lost 10kg since I started, so I'm feeling pretty good right now.. But I have 30kg to go hahaha :smile:

Wow!! I'm so happy for you!
    Congrats :) keep it up and eventually you will find your own balance. It's really difficult.. hahahah I'm still really bad at it... but it's worth every single difficulty
  • missxjules14
    missxjules14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    209lb I am going to lose at least 25lb pre new year. I have just had s brain tumour removed to cure cushings disease and so this is a high target but for me it should be reachable. My body has been pumped full of steroids for so long the weight should now just drop off x
  • Vitto455
    Options
    209lb I am going to lose at least 25lb pre new year. I have just had s brain tumour removed to cure cushings disease and so this is a high target but for me it should be reachable. My body has been pumped full of steroids for so long the weight should now just drop off x

I'm sorry to hear about situation and I hope you feel better now.
    This shows already how strong and determined you are. You'll achieve your goals and dreams :) I'm sure