When I Have Lost It, I'm Going To.............

Options
13»

Replies

• cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    cenafan wrote: »
    All great goals but please don't forget to live while you are going through this process. Wear the swimsuit and enjoy the beach. Go on trips. Go out with your friends/family. Enjoy life! You never know what's around that corner. Once I reach my goal, I will continue to do everything I have been. Travel, hang with friends, date, hike...etc...I'll just do it at a lower weight in a much healthier body.

Once I'm skinny, I will feel comfortable wearing the swimsuit. Right now I don't. I own exactly one and I think I've worn it 3x in the last 2 years because no one needs to see my lard.

There's a lot I do want to do but it has to wait until I hit skinny to do it.

That makes me sad. You are skipping out on life because of a few pounds that over 60% of North America are also carrying around.

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I got to where I wanted to be, and I danced my tail off at several concerts in the wild young crowd even though I was in my late 30s. I'm 40 now and going to do the same thing next month at another concert. During my teens and twenties I was waaaay too self conscious for that and just stood or sat unmoving at concerts.
  • jonni82014
    jonni82014 Posts: 1,402 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    ...continue the health and wellness journey. Oh forgot to mention have a tailor make a fantastic pair of jeans. My fit for me.
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Options
    Spend four days in Vegas with my best friend of 17 years. We've never met in person and I intend to be hot--if for no other reason than to piss her right off for a minute lol.
  • katsokol5
    katsokol5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bikinis. Oh my god I miss bikinis. And really tight tops.

Gonna bust those out for sure.

Ahhh yess. Cute tees for sure I want to get back into also. I really love the crop tops!! I haven't been able to wear one perfectly since I was 16! :(
  • olive1968
    olive1968 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    not feel frumpy when I turn 50 next year

also, wakeboard again (I'm literally too fat for my board!)
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Wear shorts, I've never worn shorts in public as I have always felt my legs were too fat.
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wear shorts and a 2 piece !
  • warrenlightyear
    warrenlightyear Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Two things.

1). Shoulder tattoo to commemorate everything my wife and I have been through together.
    2). She's on her journey as well and when we both get there I'm going to carry her across the threshold of our house
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    All great goals but please don't forget to live while you are going through this process. Wear the swimsuit and enjoy the beach. Go on trips. Go out with your friends/family. Enjoy life! You never know what's around that corner. Once I reach my goal, I will continue to do everything I have been. Travel, hang with friends, date, hike...etc...I'll just do it at a lower weight in a much healthier body.

Once I'm skinny, I will feel comfortable wearing the swimsuit. Right now I don't. I own exactly one and I think I've worn it 3x in the last 2 years because no one needs to see my lard.

There's a lot I do want to do but it has to wait until I hit skinny to do it.

That makes me sad. You are skipping out on life because of a few pounds that over 60% of North America are also carrying around.

*shrug* I just don't like what I see in the mirror and I don't want to inflict it on everyone else around me.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I want to live long and healthy. The alternatives to those two things really suck.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    A two piece bathing suit - with pride!