Calling all people in there 40's.

Options

Replies

• amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Haven’t been on here in awhile and just went back through this feed and read my original post. I totally feel the same way and have been back on track and the weight is coming off. I now have a second beautiful grandchild and am still working crazy hours. I am dedicating Sunday mornings to meal prepping and it seems to be working. I hope all you other fabulous 40 somethings are still going strong too.
  • Steakman39
    Steakman39 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey all, just turn 40 in July. Would love some friends from Wisconsin or wherever
  • tecat810
    tecat810 Posts: 4,467 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! Had a child at 40 and am now 46 and lost 40 pounds of post baby and turned 40 weight in the last 18 months.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I'm 46. Got an 11 year old boy. I am happiest when I'm active. I have an injury that is getting repaired in a week and a half and I'm excited to get to resume all my regularly scheduled activities once it's all said and done.
  • QueeKnee3
    QueeKnee3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey hey hey!!! I just joined again with a whole new profile. I had a blast here about 6 years ago and was on FIRE with my fitness. Needless to say, middle age and life happened between then and now. I need to get back to being the beast I used to be. I will be 49 later this month so I think it's time. I need some motivational pals. :smiley:
  • omelet2000
    omelet2000 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi all, 43 this year and I’m a serial starter yo-yo weight loss so I’m on my high again. I’m still trying to get back to the weight I never was. 20s and 30s were wasted decades so 40s will be better!
  • DianBudram
    DianBudram Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 43 with 4 children 2 in college and 2 in high school. Feel free to add me.
  • k1975lr
    k1975lr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    44 with a 7-year-old and a 4-year-old and a husband who just spent 4 months in and out of the hospital for severe pancreatitis. Just starting on my fitness journey to regain some semblance of my own life back where I'm not a caretaker 24/7. Looking to lose about 40 to 50 lbs overall, but more importantly looking to build muscle and tone.
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm 42! Feel free to add me!
  • slimdownt
    slimdownt Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    44 here last year at this time I was 374. I'm now 326. Add me if you want.
  • hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    40 with 4 kids. 11, 13, 15 and 18 out of the house. Anyone can feel free to add me if you like. I’m dry and a bit sarcastic fyi
  • amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many amazing people here. We just need to help keep each other motivated.
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 40s and a mom, too. I am also happy to support you and get some support.
  • 1jeannette9
    1jeannette9 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I’m 42! Trying to lose 25 lbs! I’m married and have a 9 yr old girl that has me on the go! Add me 🤗
  • aperfecttouch4474
    aperfecttouch4474 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I’m 43 I’m active here as well feel free to add!!!
  • d805
    d805 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    44 here. Have another 40 pounds to lose. Feel free to add.
  • omelet2000
    omelet2000 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Co-worker brought me a donut and cookie from the break room today. She meant well. I left it until the end of the day then brought it home for my kids. I wasn’t even tempted! #NSV
  • hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    omelet2000 wrote: »
    Co-worker brought me a donut and cookie from the break room today. She meant well. I left it until the end of the day then brought it home for my kids. I wasn’t even tempted! #NSV

Way to go! I’m 98% sure that I wouldn’t have made the whole day lol 👍👍
  • Mapatta
    Mapatta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I will be 44 next month.. time fly fast and I want to make the most out of it with a good health
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just turned 48 this past Sunday...still getting used to it. I exercise, eat well and am losing weight (again). Feel free to add me. B)