What is your favorite thing about yourself?

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I have really nice toes.

Pics or it didn't happen

41w8d6xytie9.png

x7kj5km687wd.gif
  • astral_baby
    astral_baby Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    YAAAAS, weirdos

continue
  • rae1721
    rae1721 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'd say my Cupid's bow and my eyes....
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Right hand.

I'm funny.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    My unwavering Love for all Peoples! :)
  • JourneyThroughTheYear1980
    Options
    my big thick curly hair, and I get compliments for that
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    my big thick curly hair, and I get compliments for that

Show usssss
  • astral_baby
    astral_baby Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My unwavering Love for all Peoples! :)

heard that, L!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    The way I kick *kitten* at Cards Against Humanity
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

lol that can be a fun game
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »

I laugh hysterically every time I play it.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I was just talking about this today, you haven't played till you play with your 3-18+ nephews, brother, sisters, their spouses and your parents. Then one of your nephews has to explain bukkake to your 48 year old brother in front of your parents. Talk about being mortified and laughing till you hurt at the same time.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

I was just talking about this today, you haven't played till you play with your 3-18+ nephews, brother, sisters, their spouses and your parents. Then one of your nephews has to explain bukkake to your 48 year old brother in front of your parents. Talk about being mortified and laughing till you hurt at the same time.

Target sells this game now. And some expansion packs. I got mine from Amazon years ago.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Target sells this game now. And some expansion packs. I got mine from Amazon years ago.

We got ours on Amazon too and a bunch of expansion packs. I bet I still haven't seen all the cards despite we use to play a lot.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

We got ours on Amazon too and a bunch of expansion packs. I bet I still haven't seen all the cards despite we use to play a lot.

Same! Since my bff moved away I don't play as much as I used to.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

first time I played it, my 16 year old walked in and got dealt in and kicked all our *kitten*
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »

first time I played it, my 16 year old walked in and got dealt in and kicked all our *kitten*

Ive never played it.

Omg. We are playing it at the Catalina Mixer.