What is your favorite thing about yourself?

Options

Replies

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    The way I kick *kitten* at Cards Against Humanity

lol that can be a fun game

I was just talking about this today, you haven't played till you play with your 3-18+ nephews, brother, sisters, their spouses and your parents. Then one of your nephews has to explain bukkake to your 48 year old brother in front of your parents. Talk about being mortified and laughing till you hurt at the same time.

Target sells this game now. And some expansion packs. I got mine from Amazon years ago.

We got ours on Amazon too and a bunch of expansion packs. I bet I still haven't seen all the cards despite we use to play a lot.

Same! Since my bff moved away I don't play as much as I used to.

first time I played it, my 16 year old walked in and got dealt in and kicked all our *kitten*

Ive never played it.

I have no doubt you would be awesome at it
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I was just talking about this today, you haven't played till you play with your 3-18+ nephews, brother, sisters, their spouses and your parents. Then one of your nephews has to explain bukkake to your 48 year old brother in front of your parents. Talk about being mortified and laughing till you hurt at the same time.

Target sells this game now. And some expansion packs. I got mine from Amazon years ago.

We got ours on Amazon too and a bunch of expansion packs. I bet I still haven't seen all the cards despite we use to play a lot.

I destroy at that game.

I hear you destroy some PB cups too!

I actually do pretty well too even if I get to laughing so hard you can barely understand what I am reading.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

first time I played it, my 16 year old walked in and got dealt in and kicked all our *kitten*

Ive never played it.

I wish we all lived closer. We would be playing this.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

Ive never played it.

Guess what!there is a website to play online with friends!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Ive never played it.

Haha!!! We should do this!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My sense of humour
  • Crushingit22
    Crushingit22 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am a physical specimen. Bahahaha
  • Crushingit22
    Options
    Candy0516 wrote: »
    My booty

Prove it. ;l
  • Crushingit22
    Options
    Physically - my eyes
    Overall - That I am a good person. Or at least try to be. Always willing to help

Very nice eyes!
  • Crushingit22
    Options
    I can breathe through my ears @CoffeeAndContour

Marry me.

Damn coffee! Marry me!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I love how I edit 50% of everything I post! :D
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Ive never played it.

There's an app. It's called Evil Apples, but it's the same thing. Or there is one called Black Cards. I tried to play once but none of my friends had the app. I played with myself, which is the story of my life.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    My diversity.