Gamers?

Options
mperrott2205
mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
So anyone here play any online games? LoL? Dota? WoW? CS:GO/1.6?

Replies

• sandralina
    sandralina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Rift/SWTOR currently.
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I play Dota, Ran Online PH , Mu Online & Warframe :)
  • mperrott2205
    Options
    Rift sucked :( lol
  • magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    CS:go original CS, BF3, Forged Alliance, Torchlight 2, Borderlands 2.

Mainly stick to single player.

KSP
    Skyrim
    Prison Architect
  • mperrott2205
    Options
    CS:go original CS, BF3, Forged Alliance, Torchlight 2, Borderlands 2.

Mainly stick to single player.

KSP
    Skyrim
    Prison Architect

By original CS I take it you mean 1.6?
  • magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Yep
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I used to play Everquest 2, before the community went to the dogs, and SWG before it was shut down. I have a subscription to SWTOR, but I've lost patience with it, since again, the community is in dire need of smacktard fumigation and the relentless grind of PVP and Black Hole missions is enough to test the patience of even the most experienced MMO player.

And before all those things, I used to bum around battle.net playing Diablo 2....
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    LoL all the way!
  • JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Rift/SWTOR currently.

Is SWTOR still going? I remember I hit 60 a few weeks after it came out and I was like ok what now?

Any good now? All I can remember was it felt like a canyon simulator.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I've played a lot... EQ, EQ2, WOW, Star Wars Galaxies (gosh I loved that one!), Lord of the Rings Online, City of Heroes/Villains... I quit Rift about two months ago because I got tired of people not showing up for raids and the huge grinds for some dumb pets. And yeah, I needed some time off to workout too.

I LOVED SWTOR until I got to 50, then got bored out of my mind (and really couldn't spare the 3 hours it took to run some dungeons). But the stories... fantastic. I played a sith assassin and a smuggler.

I'm waiting for EQ next and Dragon Age 3 now (I know, that one isn't online).
  • sandralina
    sandralina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Rift/SWTOR currently.

Is SWTOR still going? I remember I hit 60 a few weeks after it came out and I was like ok what now?

Any good now? All I can remember was it felt like a canyon simulator.

Yep! I didn't play it before the changes but hubby insists it had a makeover. I enjoy it.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I on and off play WoW. Otherwise multiplayer that is not MMO are Diablo 3, L4D2, Borderlands 2 and that is for the PC so far... I am getting a new gaming laptop tonight so the list will probably grow over the next couple months haha.
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Not really but WoW,left4dead, silent hill, halo, Mario party, soul caliber, and zombie games are fun :):)
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I played WoW back in the day. Now I have no time for Online RPGs. Occasionally I still play RPG VGs at home though... miss having time to get involved online and have more realistic interaction.
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    If we're just talking MMOs I'm trawling for other FFXI players...
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I have no ide what you guys are saying ---but my 19 y/o daughter speaks your language .. hahaha
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Star Wars Galaxies (gosh I loved that one!),

SWG pre pub 9 was one of the best games I've ever played. Then they changed the entire game and people couldn't wait to get off that game.

I LOVED that game.

I played WoW after that for about 5 years. Tried SWTOR but couldn't get into it as much (though I'm thinking about giving it another shot).

I have a friend heavy into DOTA 2 that just came out that wants me to give it a go.
  • dltaylorii
    dltaylorii Posts: 132
    Options
    Candy Land, Hungry Hungry Hippos, Trouble, Guess Who, Connect Four...
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    LoL
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I played EQ, CoH, SWG, and a bunch of other MMOs. I currently play CoD. I am waiting for EQ Next. :)