Gamers?

Options
2»

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    LoL / CS:GO / Rift / D&D (Play classic PnP 3.5 every sunday online streaming)
  • CookNLift
    Options
    I played EQ, CoH, SWG, and a bunch of other MMOs. I currently play CoD. I am waiting for EQ Next. :)

Do you still play EQ? I just started the classic one since it became F2P and have a huge learning curve to deal with haha. Started with DAoC since I was too young to pay / play for EQ back in the day.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Currently: DCUO and Quakelive

Past: Quake (all the versions), Halo, World of Warcraft
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I was huge into DAoC from 2002-2009.. big into PvP. Now I PvP/backup raid in Rift, waiting for Camelot Unchained next year. The Watermelon/Vizzina/Khen +1 half group will be back in force :)
  • CookNLift
    Options
    I was huge into DAoC from 2002-2009.. big into PvP. Now I PvP/backup raid in Rift, waiting for Camelot Unchained next year. The Watermelon/Vizzina/Khen +1 half group will be back in force :)

keep in touch, I'm signed up for beta testing and would love to have some players to group with in CU. I still play freeshard DAOC but it's not the same :(
  • thisoldroutine
    Options
    Hello fellow gamers!
    LoL & Starcraft addict here :)
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I'm an FPS girl myself.

Battlefield II, Left4Dead, Bioshock

And then...

World of Tanks (hey, it's free!) and Starcraft

but I love....

Portal 2
  • nyrina4life
    nyrina4life Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Final Fantasy XIV is pretty much the only online game I now play. I just deactivated my World of Warcraft account after years of playing....Love online games and hope that maybe the next expansion for WoW will make me want to return.

Also, there are some gaming groups =)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I played EQ, CoH, SWG, and a bunch of other MMOs. I currently play CoD. I am waiting for EQ Next. :)

Do you still play EQ? I just started the classic one since it became F2P and have a huge learning curve to deal with haha. Started with DAoC since I was too young to pay / play for EQ back in the day.

I still log on from time to time. The live servers are insane now.. They are up to level 100 and 1000's of AA points. I could never catch up. I do play on the progression server which was classic EQ and they unlocked expansions according to when end game content was beaten. Last I checked, they were up to The Serpent Spine. I am hoping they come out with a new progression server.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I've done EQ, EQ2, and Neverwinter Nights (the old PC game, not the new one) plus a bit of Diablo. I have to say EQ was my favorite but it's gotten to out of hand.

I started with the core game and now it's so obsolete. Actually saddens me when I think about it.

Steel Warriors for Life Baby.
  • Pixilox
    Pixilox Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WoW player here!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    WoW player here, too.
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Will start FFX!V when it comes out, currently playing beta
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I quit gaming several years ago (family obligations and all), the last FPS game I played was L4D2.
  • 7L551
    7L551 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    LOL FTW
    raladin4d add me up in the North American server :P

But yeah, if you want a really good new game then you gotta play Bio shock infinite and Portal 1 + 2 for the amazing story that will leave you in tears at the end :)