Lipsmahoney Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    tbw5pmhrk5t0.jpg
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    I just want to see who his top friends are back off lady

Never feed the trolls! *facepalm* I apologize to the OP, my mistake. Lesson learned.
  • Runner1393
    Runner1393 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Runner1393 wrote: »
    Runner1393 wrote: »
    Post an all natural workout picture. I am yet to see a selfie thread that doesn’t involve filters or makeup! Neither are bad, just not necessary. I know I feel best after a workout when i probably look the worst, but who GAF. So many beauts on here, not enough confidence. Coming from a woman who used to feel like she couldn’t leave the house without makeup....you don’t need it! You’re all beautiful. Embrace it.

i work out after work... so i have make up on... washing my face before i workout just so i'm not judged on wearing makeup when i work out seems unnecessary to me...

Who is judging you? The point of this post was to get people to feel comfortable in their own skin, not to judge people who wears makeup. I don’t wear it anymore but that’s more for spiritual reasons than anything! Wearing makeup is only a bad thing when you get to the point where you, as a woman, feel like you NEED it. Although you should consider wiping it off before a workout to avoid clogged pores. :p

I have lupus, with the skin issues that goes with that. During a flare if I was not allowed to wear makeup I wouldn't want to leave the house.

I notice all these "be proud of your natural self!" threads feature mostly brunettes (don't need brow defining or mascara to look good) with perfect skin. I have yet to see a "Hey look at me no makeup!" selfie of someone with bad acne. #humblebrag

Oh man, I get bad acne. I’m hypothyroid and it makes my hormones INSANE. I have to work every day to keep my skin clear. Every morning I use an amazon bentonite clay mask mixed with apple cider vinegar, rinse that, then do a turmeric mask, rinse that, and then scrub the yellow stain that it leaves on my face, and then moisturize with Cetaphil. Not only that, but if I eat unhealthy even for a day, breakout. I eat mainly a vegetable diet, no dairy. Sugar kills both my skin and gives me major anxiety.
    I dunno about the other ladies here but I legit have to werrrrrkkk to have clear skin, and even then, some breakouts are unavoidable.
    Sorry to hear about your lupus. I’m sure you’ve tried everything so I won’t even bother to make any suggestions. I know how annoying that is.
    I don’t think anyone “needs” mascara or eyebrow fillers to look good, whether blonde, brunette, or red head. But I guess that all comes down to your opinion of what is “good” and what isn’t. I’ll gladly post a picture during my next breakout. #noshameinmybreakoutgame