• alcomer
    alcomer Posts: 101 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Premier Chocolate Protein Shake
  • karynclarke
    karynclarke Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    2 large cups of filter coffee with unsweetened soy milk and a mocha chia seed pudding (made with chia seeds, chocolate protein powder, unsweetened soy milk, cocoa and instant coffee)
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Bottled water x 2 with alka seltzer and ibuprofen Lol. I'm sick, but I felt left out. lol.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with 2 slices American cheese melted in with salt and pepper
  • Pamshebamm181
    Pamshebamm181 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Coffee and a protein bar.
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    2 egg muffins I made yesterday (made 10, portioned them out over 5 days) and 2 links of Brown and Serve Turkey Sausage. And black coffee. And 60 grams of Blueberries. 200 calories and it kept me full until lunch...
  • Pintorasaurus
    Pintorasaurus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    2 egg white omelette with mushroom, spinach, onion, half a slice of ham, one slice of wheat toast, and coffee
  • kristen8000
    Options
    2gretcheck wrote: »
    I just joined today, I had one orange, one egg scrambled with 1 T of shredded cheese, 1T of salsa and some salad greens with half a cup of orange juice diluted with water. IM STILL HUNGRY!!

Want some advice? Try and get rid of the juice (the sugar will just make you hungrier). Increase the 1 egg to 2 eggs. Maybe move the orange to 2hrs after breakfast? Or swap it out for a fruit with less sugar content (berries). I tend to do better when my protein is really high in the morning. I tend to keep carbs until later...some will disagree, but I feel sugar makes me hungry.
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Black coffee
  • kristen8000
    Options
    2gretcheck wrote: »
    I just joined today, I had one orange, one egg scrambled with 1 T of shredded cheese, 1T of salsa and some salad greens with half a cup of orange juice diluted with water. IM STILL HUNGRY!!

Want some advice? Try and get rid of the juice (the sugar will just make you hungrier). Increase the 1 egg to 2 eggs. Maybe move the orange to 2hrs after breakfast? Or swap it out for a fruit with less sugar content (berries). I tend to do better when my protein is really high in the morning. I tend to keep carbs until later...some will disagree, but I feel sugar makes me hungry.
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Coffee with 2 T. HWC and 2 t. Swerve sweetener at 7 a.m., and then "real" breakfast at 10:30 was a slice of the crustless bacon, egg, cheese, and mushroom quiche that I made during my food prepping yesterday.
  • nlauser1
    nlauser1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    2 eggs with Canadian bacon
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    black coffee, Costco nut bar
  • btripl41
    btripl41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    One slice of gluten free multigrain toast with half a tablespoon of peanut butter.
  • ceojeda
    ceojeda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ONLY HALF A BANANA. NEED TO MEAL PREP TONIGHT ;)
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Tea with milk and sugar
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Today was the day I had a smoothie containing kefir, kale, blackberries, banana, peanut powder, vegetable powder, hulled hemp seeds and creatine.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Lentil stew with sweet Italian sausage, potatoes, zucchini squash, sweet onions, and mushrooms...