Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lyle McDonald: Fat Loss

2»

Replies

• Enjcg5
    Enjcg5 Posts: 389 Member
    His Woman’s book just got released. Imma definitely get myself that! Happy valentine’s day to me!

I was thinking of treating myself to it
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,571 Member
    psuLemon wrote: »
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Mmhmm. I just finished two weeks of RFL. Oh, am I not supposed to admit that on MFP?

There's some weird fight club rule about it. You can talk about it in the Gaining and BB forum, but only in passing or something...

The rule, something I actually worked rather hard to be allowed on these boards, is that you can discuss the diet (even in depth) in the bodybuilding section, as long as you don't recommend others to follow it. It's secluded to that section because the average person does not have the educate or experience to follow these diets and that sections tends to have more experienced and knowledgeable members. They are aggressive diet strategies and the could cause a lot of issues if they aren't properly followed.

here here
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Mmhmm. I just finished two weeks of RFL. Oh, am I not supposed to admit that on MFP?

There's some weird fight club rule about it. You can talk about it in the Gaining and BB forum, but only in passing or something...

The rule, something I actually worked rather hard to be allowed on these boards, is that you can discuss the diet (even in depth) in the bodybuilding section, as long as you don't recommend others to follow it. It's secluded to that section because the average person does not have the educate or experience to follow these diets and that sections tends to have more experienced and knowledgeable members. They are aggressive diet strategies and the could cause a lot of issues if they aren't properly followed.

That seems wise.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member

Yes, I remember, was being a bit tongue in cheek and deliberately vague ;). Fully agree it's not something for Gen Pop.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    JerSchmare wrote: »
    Is there a written version? I hate videos.
    Yes.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Yes.

Thanks for bumping this right after Shouty Guy got booted
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    malibu927 wrote: »
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Yes.

Thanks for bumping this right after Shouty Guy got booted

CaLOrIIes!!
  • PikaJoyJoy
    PikaJoyJoy Posts: 280 Member
    Am I the only one who was expecting shouty guy in here? i cant be...

Won't lie. Clicked on this thread to see if it was one of his. :D
  • PikaJoyJoy
    PikaJoyJoy Posts: 280 Member

Agreed. Even Lyle himself makes a point at the very beginning to say pretty much what you did.